The two whales diner

THIRD PERSON POV

Max: Listen, when I went through David's laptop, I found pictures of Rachel and Frank... being more than friends.

Chloe: Right. No way, Max. She was just posing to tease Frank.

Max: If you're not gonna believe me, why don't we check out what Frank has in his RV?

Chloe: What's that gonna prove?

Isadora: i mean Frank has got Rachel's bracelet. What else does he have in there?

Chloe: Motherfucker better not have anything. For his sake.

Frank is eating breakfast inside the diner. Chloe parks the car.

Chloe: Let's check the door. Frank gets so wasted he sometimes forgets to lock it.

Isadora, Max and Chloe approach the RV.

Max: I can't believe you hung out with him.

Chloe: Not anymore. We have to be casual ninjas here...

Chloe tries the door but it is locked, and Pompidou begins barking from inside.

Chloe: Shitballs. Okay, here's the plan. I'll go to the diner and distract Frank by telling him I have his money, but he needs to come with me. Then you come in and rewind so Frank doesn't see me, then you can tell Frank he needs to check out his RV and then you rewind after you get the key, and... uh... and...

Max: Chloe, I got this. Be right back.

Max walks towards the diner.

Chloe: Don't let my epic plan get in the way of yours. I'll try to scrounge up a Scooby snack to distract his mangy mutt...

Isadora: I'll help you Chloe

Chloe: thank you cutie

Max: (thinking) Now to find a quick and easy way to snag Frank's keys.

Max receives a text message from her father.

TEXTS

Dad: Maxine. Pop here. I'm sorry I haven't gotten in touch sooner. I know your mom is very proud of you for saving that girl. As am I. We have no doubt sending you to Blackwell was the best thing you ever demanded we do :) It makes us so proud to read about you in the news and see actual video of you walking down from the roof with that girl. Also how is your sister doing working at the two whales diner?

Max: Thanx Pop. It's been intense here. But I'm not ready to come home. Dora is doing really well at the two whales diner. Can we Talk later pop, busy with school. Maxoxo

Max manages to get franks keys from him in the diner and then Max walks over to Frank's RV. She finds Chloe and isadora and max waves the key in front of them. Chloe and isadora smiles.

Chloe: I should have known. The Amazing SpiderMax.

Max hands the key to Chloe.

Max: I couldn't have done it without Frank. Now let's get in and out.

Isadora: You'll need this sis.

Max takes the bone from isadora.

Chloe: On your mark, get set... throw!