ONE

Mentions of suicide attempts

Beep

Beep

Beep

Seungmin groaned at the sound of his alarm going off on his phone. He knew that today was Monday but he didn't feel like getting ready for school, he had partied too hard the night before, he had gotten drunk. Now he was hungover.

He promised his girlfriend, Nari, a date after school, he didn't feel up to it. He finally clicked 'snooze' on his phone and opened it. Squinting his eyes at the brightness, he opened his text messages, then clicked on a contact with the name 'Felix'.

[Felix 🐣]

Hey yongbok
[seen 6:07 a.m]

Hii Minnie !!

I don't think I'm gonna show
up today, not feeling good,
partied a bit too hard last night

Damn, did you end up in a bedroom
with Nari or something?

No, I'm not ready for that yet.
She won't stop asking though and it's
starting to get a bit annoying honestly..

Understandable. Hyunjin and I waited
until our 2 year, that was only a
month ago too.

She's honestly making me lose
feelings for her all together now, but I
don't want to seem like a bad person
and break up with her just yet.
you remember what happened with Rose.

True. Well apparently we are getting a new student tomorrow, better show up.

I will, I will. I just don't feel like vomiting
at school all day. Oh, can you tell Nari we
can plan our date another day?

Yeah, I will. I got to go get ready
and get Hyunjin up before we're
late. Bye Minnie, get some rest!!

Thanks Yongbok!
[Sent 6:26 a.m]

He turned off his phone, set it on his nightstand he turned over and went back to sleep

Seungmin got up around 10:30, stretching his arms out and making a loud yawning sound. He looked to the side of his room at the empty bed. It changed his mood a bit, ever since his roommate tried to commit and got sent away he hasn't had a roommate. Hopefully he gets a new one soon.

A blanket got flung across the room as Seungmin stood up. Grabbing the blanket he had flung off of him, he wrapped himself in it then walked to the kitchen. The kitchen looked empty. Because it was. Seungmin opened the fridge. Nothing. Opened the panty. Nothing.

"fuck..." Seungmin groaned at the sight of no food besides probably out of date cereal. Did he seriously have to go shopping? On this day? When he was alone at his dorm sick. This was another reason why he needed and wanted a roommate. Well there was no reason why he couldn't just get the groceries delivered to his dorm. Except he barely had money.

Seungmin moved to the living room turning on some k-drama while he was shopping on his phone. Milk, strawberries, bananas, pizza rolls, ramen noodles, eggs, chips, cookies, and a bunch of other snacks were added to Seungmin's shopping list. The total was about $51.64 for all the items in his cart. The only way Seungmin thought he could get money right now at this time was to call his father.