EIGHT

continued ~

Seungmin lifted his head and looked back at the younger man. It was hard for him not to let his hole open up and let the other sink into him, so he held his position. Clenching until Jeongin either pushed through or said something.

"Aw, My boy is shy isn't he.." Those words pierced through Seungmin's ears. Hearing the words 'My boy' were magical. Seungmin couldn't help but whimper, covering a hand over his mouth after.

Jeongin smirked and held onto the boy beneath him. He pushed his hips forward letting himself sink into the other. During the process he paused to give Seungmin time to adjust.

"I-innie.." Seungmin reached a hand back expecting to receive a hand from the other male. As the hand he requested was placed into his, he held it. Jeongin waited a moment before speaking up.

"Do you need more time Min?" He looked down at the hand that was in his. Then began to examine the body of the mentioned soul whom was below him. His eyes moved to his head as he felt the other breathe in.

"You can move now.." Just as Seungmin finished speaking Jeongin moved into him more, not stopping until he was fully inserted. He could feel Seungmin's unsteady breathing ads he held his small waist. Jeongin giggled to himself knowing that the other's waist was smaller and curvier than his.

Seungmin groaned into the bed. Stretching out his arms as he held onto the rest of the sheets that weren't in his mouth. He wasn't going to lie.. he liked this. But that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be in control.

Again without warning Jeongin began pulling back then slowly pushing back into Seungmin. Their body's rocked together when Jeongin pushed into him.

Shortly after the slow movements Seungmin had received, Jeongin moved faster but not too crazy. Seungmin was loosening up after being so tight, making it easier for access.

Just as Seungmin was pushed into the bed by Jeongin his phone rang. It was Felix. He looked back at Jeongin.

"Go ahead and answer it.. I can wait." and just as Seungmin turned his head to grab his phone the younger smirked.

"Lix? What's up.."

"I need help with school work.."

"I can't-"

Jeongin slammed into Seungmin, still smirking. He dropped the phone on the bed and moaned, clearly loud enough for Felix to hear.

"Min..? You alright.."

"Yeah.. I'm alright sorry. Can you ask Hyunjin or someone else.. I can't think right now I'm tired."

"Jinnie's asleep but I can ask someone else. Thank you Min. Get some rest"

"he will!" Jeongin called out and as soon as he did, Seungmin hung up.

"I hate you.." Seungmin looked back at him. Watching, as the male behind him dug his nails into his thighs.

"Now minnie.. are we sure that's true?" Jeongin smiled and thrusted into him again. He hit Seungmin's prostate and made the boy moan, hanging his head down. "Wanna repeat it?"