FIVE

a/n: I won't be mentioning the tws anymore bc i'm too lazy so read with caution please, thank you!

Nari was late to meet seungmin. He was sitting on a bench when he heard her walk up. She sat down next to him really closely. Seungmin moved over a bit.

"Hey Nari." He took his headphones off.

"Minnie!!" She smiled and held his hand but Seungmin moved it away.

"I'm sorry Nari. But I can't be with you anymore." Seungmin looked at her and she laughed.

"You're funny Seungmin."

"Nari I'm being serious. You... you went way past my boundaries, you can't force that onto people."

Nari froze and had teary eyes. "Did that new boy cause this." She stared at Seungmin. Seungmin got nervous, he didn't know why she was dragging Jeonign into this.

"No! and if you hurt him Nari I will tell people what you did to me."

"You probably like him... don't you?"

Seungmin didn't respond. He couldn't. It was too quick, too fast to like Jeongin. He stared at her.

"Wow. That's cute. You're a faggot." Nari moved her arms to shove Seungmin but he grabbed her hands before she touched him.

"Yeah? What if I am, what are you going to do? Tell my friends? They don't care, at least they'll still care about me unlike someone who was using me. Good bye Nari." Seungmin threw her hand back and got up then walked off. Not caring is he had hurt Nari just now. The only thing on his mind was her words. Did he really like Jeongin? Or is he just a friend.

★★★

Jeongin heard the door open and got out of bed. He walked to their doorway and he saw Seungmin with another boy by his side. The boy was recognizable to Jeongin. Lee Felix. He helped Jeongin out once when he was finding a class.

"Omg look at him!" Felix smiled and rushed over to Jeongin and grabbed his face. "Minnie!! look at how cute he is!"

"Felix. You have a boyfriend.. remember?" Seungmin pulled Jeongin away and fixed his hair and glasses.

"I knowww but he was so cute in that little fox outfit!"

"it's not a fox.. it's Eevee." Seungmin waved his hands in front of Jeongin and was presenting the outfit to Felix.

"Well sorry.." Felix walked over and put the hood on the other boy who was wearing the outfit. Seungmin pushed him away and held Jeongin's hand leading both boys to the living room.

Once they were seated Seungmin removed his hand but then he felt a smaller one placed into his. He looked over at his hand to see the younger's hand in his.