TWO

Seungmin stared blankly at the boy who seemed younger than Seungmin. The boy was smaller, skinnier, and had longer hair. Not long like Hyunjin's, more like Felix's just a bit shorter.

(here's a picture just in case :>)

The younger decided to greet himself and explain why he was at the front door of Seungmin's dorm

"Hello! I'm Jeongin, Yang Jeongin. I'm new here and I was told that I would be sharing a dorm with you." He smiled at Seungmin.

There was no response from Seungmin. He just continued to stare. However he did notice that Jeongin looked a bit cold standing in the hallway. Thanksgiving had just passed so that means that winter was coming up, cold weathers had hit already. Seungmin finally spoke up, not in a nice welcoming way but in a more, rude tone.

"Yeah whatever, come in." Seungmin didn't even offer to help with his boxes, Jeongin could do it on his own, he wasn't a female, there was no need for Seungmin to offer to help. Jeongin walks into the dorm looking around at the small coat room that led into the kitchen. The dorm had a scent of bleach, it stung Jeongin's nose.

Jeongin grabbed one of his boxes and walked into a hallway that he assumed led to the bedroom. He was stopped by Seungmin.

"There are rules if you'll be sharing a dorm with me. If you touch a single belonging of mine, it's not going to end well. Next, I won't be making any meals for you, you can take care of yourself. And just because we are roommates doesn't mean we are friends, you can find your group of friends tomorrow at school. Or don't and be bullied, I could care less." Seungmin wasn't going to make it easy for Jeongin.

Those fox eyes stared at Seungmin, Jeongin nodded his head and then pushed past Seungmin into the bedroom. He looked at Seungmin's side of the room, it had a window, but the window was covered up. The other side of the room was blank, the bed had nothing on it besides pillows without cases. Both boxes was set on his bed, Jeongin ripped one open, the scent of his old home came off of his clothing. Many flannels, baggy pants, sweat pants, different colored shirts, and some of those cat hats. Jeongin folded the pants, shirts, and boxers and put them away neatly in the drawers. He hung up the flannels in the closet before he finished unpacking the rest.

Seungmin had gotten out of the shower and walked into the room. Jeongin was already unpacked and sound asleep on the bed. Rolling his eyes, Seungmin sat on his bed before unlocking his phone to text Felix.

[Felix 🐣]

Guess fucking what.
[Seen at 10:43 p.m]

What?

That new student? Turns out he's
my roommate, and he looks gay.
No offense...

Non taken. Is he nice at least?

I don't know? All I know is
I'm not gonna make it easy for him.