THREE

Tw: Sexual assault/being drugged

DONT SKIP THE A/N AT THE END PLZ

Seungmin admired the boy who was dancing. 'why is he so good at it..?' he thought to himself. A once beautiful dancing Jeongin turned into a sweaty Jeongin who had his hands on his knees to catch his breath. Seungmin realized that Jeongin was taking a break and that he'd wasted his time watching Jeongin. He quickly tightened his bag on his shoulder and speed walked to the gym.

Jeongin had heard someone walk away, he quickly glanced at the door but all he saw was the sports bag by the person's side.

"Must be one of the basketball players hurrying to get to the game." Minho shrugged as he continued to eat the chocolate covered granola bar.

"Oh that's right, I forgot they had a game. That means Seungmin won't be back until later.." Jeongin responded. up

"So what? You gotta crush on him already or something." Minho replied to Jeongin's comment with a smirk.

"No, no!! I just don't like being alone in a dorm I guess." Jeongin turned around to his water bottle to get a drink of it.

"Sure.." Minho giggled then threw the granola wrapper away.

Seungmin was trying to finish getting his shoes tied quickly. He had already missed half of the practice and the game was supposed to start in 10 minutes. He honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was kicked off the team after this game.

He was about done until he heard the locker room door slam open. Seungmin heard running, then all of a sudden a hard slap hit his back. It sent pain all the way up his spine.

"Seungmin get your ass in the gym! The game is starting, coach is considering kicking you off." It was Changbin. He was probably the most athletic person in the school.

"Jesus Christ alright.." Seungmin responded then ran out the locker room door to get onto the court in his position.

Minho and Jeongin were packing up and getting ready to leave until Jeongin brought up the basketball game.

"We should go watch the game if you have nothing better to do."

Minho side eyed Jeongin then agreed to it. At least he'd be able to introduce him to the people on the team.

The two sat down in the bleachers and looked at the guys who were in the court.
Minho pointed to Changbin first.

"That's Seo Changbin. He's the most athletic person in the school, and he's really hot. I'm convinced he's gay or something because he always rejecting the girls, but always looking at the boys.." Minho stared at Changbin before pointing at Bangchan.

"That's Bangchan. He's pretty rich, always throwing parties. He's having one on Friday. He's alright, there's better guys then him." Minho moved his finger over to Hyunjin.

"That's Hwang Hyunjin. He's fucking hot as hell.. but he's dating someone. Lee Felix. Felix is gay, I don't exactly know what Hyunjin is though. Let me see where Felix is.. oh right there." he pointed to a Aussie boy sitting alone in the bleachers. He smiled while watching the team play. Minho finished introducing most the team then got to Seungmin.

"I'm pretty sure you know Seungmin seeing you share a dorm with him. He's alright. Popular, typical straight boy. He has a girlfriend. Nari. She's honestly really fucking annoying. I don't think he likes her at all." Minho shrugged then looked at Jeongin. Jeongin spoke up to Minho asking a question.

"Random question. Are you and Jisung dating?" Jeongin looked curious and Minho giggles

"No, no.. I've liked him since grade 7, but I've never had the courage to tell him. He was one of my only friends until you came along." Minho smiled then looked back at the court. Seungmin had scored and Jeongin clapped his hands. He stopped halfway remembered that Seungmin didn't want them to be friends.