Chapter 7

here's the last chapter!

also it's my birthday so i thought what better way to spend it than finishing my fic 3

Saturday

I woke to the mattress underneath me shifting around. Who the fuck was in my bed? I groaned as I rolled onto my back but the scent of lavender reminded me I wasn't in my bed. I was in Isabel's bed. With Isabel.

I felt her arm rest across my stomach and her hair tickled my neck as she nuzzled into me. I opened my eyes to sneak a peek at a sleeping Isabel, but she was looking up at me with a soft morning smile.

"Morning." I grunted in my low morning voice.

"How did you sleep?" She asked me in her usual angelic tone. "Do you have any plans today, or are you free to entertain me?"

"Shhh." I hushed, placing my finger to her lips and closing my eyes again. "Not a morning person." I warned her.

"Sorry." She giggled against my finger. I dragged my fingers up and down her bare back to show I was content but not ready to talk yet.

After ten minutes of adjusting to being awake, I was ready to talk.

"Sorry, I just needed a minute to wake up." I explained.

"I forget not everyone has as much energy as I do." She laughed softly, I felt her hot breath and wanted to kiss her.

I finally opened my eyes and turned my head to press our lips together. I took in my surroundings: Isabel's very pink room, the empty pizza box on the floor and a naked Isabel. Pretty solid way to start the day.

"Did you sleep alright?" She whispered, aware of my recently awake state.

"So well." I nodded. "You?"

"You wore me out last night, I slept like a log." She moved her hand into my hair and began to scratch my head. It felt amazing.

"You asked me something else, what was it?" I asked referring to her earlier questions.

"If you had plans today. Or if you can spend the day with me."

"PJ and Hazel are going to the diner this afternoon. PJ texted me last night asking if we want to join them." I looked down at the beautiful girl next to me. My maybe girlfriend, I don't know what she is to me yet.

"Like a double date?"

"Yeah I guess so. But we can do something else if you want to. My options are one – go out with PJ and Hazel and watch them be horny freaks, using this date as foreplay and therefore ruining my appetite, or two – staying here with you. I know which one I'm choosing."

"Or option three – stay here with me for a bit, then go to the diner and also use our date as foreplay before coming back here." Isabel offered.

"Option three please." I replied quickly, feeling much more awake. She laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Actually, Isabel?"

Isabel pushed herself up onto her elbow so she could see my face.

"I was going to do some grand gesture but after the one you pulled yesterday; I don't know how I'd top that."

She rolled her eyes remembering the stunt she pulled yesterday.

"So instead, I'm just going to ask you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Her face broke out into a huge smile, the corner of her eyes creasing and a light pink colour painting her freckled cheeks. "I'd like that." She answered gently, pulling me in for a tender kiss.