Beneath the surface - The tale of Tsuyoshi Daku

Yudai stirred in the submerged darkness, awakening to the cold reality of confinement. His limbs felt heavy, unresponsive, as if shackled by an invisible force. The assault had unleashed something within him, a dominating presence that now held him captive. Desperation urged him to escape, but a formidable seal resisted his every attempt.

Above, the soldiers of Asseko, Enhi, and Kitana reveled in triumph, oblivious to Yudai's submerged struggle. Muffled cries for help echoed in the watery depths, drowned out by the celebration overhead.

Frustration yielding to resignation, Yudai closed his eyes, seeking refuge within his own thoughts. In the realm of his mind, a spectral flashback unfolded-a tale of Tsuyoshi Daku, a tyrant reigning over the Yutajima fire village. The mere mention of his name struck fear; a ruler of the royal bloodline, feared and untouched.

As Yudai grappled with these haunting memories, a sudden realization struck. The connection between him and Tsuyoshi Daku wasn't arbitrary; it was written in the scrolls of the royal bloodline. The pieces of an enigmatic puzzle fell into place, elucidating that the malevolent soul inhabiting him was none other than Tsuyoshi Daku.

A smirk played on the lips of the usurping soul within Yudai, reveling in the understanding that Yudai had unraveled the truth, even as it seized control.

While Yudai thinks back, he remembers a time when a bully from the shadow bloodline tried to grab the royal bloodline scroll, and it felt like his soul was taken away. Confused, he wonders, "How am I using the scroll's power? My ancestors aren't from the royal bloodline. How is this happening?"

Suddenly, a voice inside him responds, "I am you, you are me."

Perplexed, Yudai questioned, "What are you talking about?" Tsuyoshi Daku remained silent, prompting Yudai to persist, repeatedly asking, "What do you mean?" Frustration mounting, Yudai, in a mix of calmness and anger, demanded, "What do you want from me?"

Finally, Tsuyoshi broke the silence with a villainous tone, declaring, "I am about to become a ruler all over again, thanks to you."

To be continued!