Duality Unleashed: Battle Within

The Fujii family had a secret plan to get rid of the royal bloodline scroll. They picked an old, broken-down temple called the ruined reel to burn it when nobody was around. Tsuyoshi Daku knew that if they destroyed the scroll, his mean soul could take over the body of Yudai completely. Moments later, Yudai burned the scroll and right away, he felt his soul getting torn away, screaming in pain. His parents tried using spells and all their power to stop it. Since Yudai was from the royal bloodline in his past life, he somehow survived and tried to take control again.

But the strong power, both Yudai and Daku trying hard to get control, made another Yudai. One was the real one, and the other was Tsuyoshi Daku inside Yudai's body. Soldiers from Yutajima heard the noise and gathered around, planning how to deal with Tsuyoshi Daku. He wasn't at full strength yet, but he was still stronger than everyone else. Yudai thought hard, breathing heavily, trying to figure out how to defeat him. The problem was, if the bad Yudai got killed, the original Yudai would die too. But if they left Tsuyoshi Daku alive, he'd be a threat to all four villages. It was a tough situation, and the outcome would decide the fate of everyone involved. The Yutajima soldiers make an attempt to persuade Yudai's parents. They argue that even though it puts their son's life at risk, the evil one, Daku, must be defeated for the greater good.

Yudai, super mad, rushes at Daku, telling Yutajima soldiers to stay back. He's got some of Daku's power and his own fire skills. As he's about to attack, he remembers promising his dad, Fujii Masaki, to always protect the village. This thought makes him feel super strong, and fire wraps around him like a shield. He plans to use the last bit of Daku's strength in his body to attack. Just as he's about to hit Daku, Daku smirks.

Thanks for reading Chapter 7!

To be continued!