S1E7: The Shadow Reaper (Arc 1)

Police sirens can be heard in the distances along with screams and windows mashes as we see the city of Gotham in the state of chaos with criminals on a wild and GCPD Police are trying to take control of the situation but no such luck. The city of Gotham became a nightmare to all citizens in Gotham.

On top of the GCPD Police station we see Commissioner James Gordon and flashing a singal to Batman and waited for him to arrive. However it has been a few weeks gone by and Batman has not been found which worries him. Without Batman Gotham is doomed.

???: Any luck?

He turn to only see Batgirl as he shake his head and tells her.

Gordon: Unfortunately no. Batman hasn't shown up for weeks. Any leads?

Batgirl: Red Robin is doing his best to find him but as far we can tell no such luck.

Gordon: (sigh) I know Batman have been gone for q long time but is far longer then I imagine. The criminals are out of control and gangs and crimlords are taking most part of the city. Soon they will have everything.

Batgirl: Yeah. I don't know how long until we lose control the situation. Let's just hope Batman will show up soon.

Gordon nodes and was about pull out a cigarette when suddenly a portal opens behind them and they turn to see it. Gordon pulled out his pistol while Batgirl ready herself when Y/n came out and he rasied his hand and said.

Y/n: No need to be alarmed. I'm on your side.

Gordon: Huh well who you might be kid?

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n, leader of the Legion of Knights. We saw the news about Gotham out of control and Batman hasn't shown up so I figured you might need help.

Gordon: Your a hero? You don't look like one?

Y/n: Never judge a book by its cover. It may surprise you. Now......can you stand down?

They comply as they stand down and Y/n lower his arm as Batgirl informs him the situation.

Batgirl: Batman has been gone for 3 weeks and without him crimes rates have gone up. Criminals, gangs and Cromford are out there and taking over parts of the city as their territory.

Y/n: Have you try to track his location?

Batgirl: A friend of mine is doing that right now.

Y/n: Right. We'll meet him and my knights there.

Batgirl: Right we shou- Wait? You know where our base is?

Y/n: (smile) Of course. Shall we?

Batgirl is surprised but also interested how he figure out their base as a portal open and the two go through and once the portal shut Gordon just stood there stunned and decided to head back inside.

(Later)

A portal open and both Y/n ans Batgirl exit out and they were at the Batcave where they see Maxim looking at the trophies inside especially the gaint coin.

Koda, Kye, Will, Calum and Red Robin where at the control console as the two walk up the steps and Red Robin turn and tells Batgirl.