S1E10: A cure for Nora

Sirens is heard as GCPD race through the streets od Gotham. Sirens blurring ad tye police cars along with swat trucks race through the streets and soon arriving at the location. Snow flakes slowly begin to fall as the police forces came out along with a swat team came out and surrounded a massive building where they have reports that Mr Freeze is being held along with the hostages ad Gordon is on the scene ordering his men around.

Then a portal open and Y/n, Travis, Maxim and Starfire came out with the knights armor up ad they approached Gordon.

Y/n: What's the situation Jame?

Gordon: We got a report of Victor Fries held up in this building and taking some scientists as hostages.

Maxim: Damn that's a lot of ice.

Travis: Yeah but so much ice might not hold the building for long.

Gordon turn to Starfire and then ask.

Gordon: Whose she?

Starfire: (smile) I'm Starfire it's nice to meet you. I wanted to come here in hopes I can help.

Gordon: Same.

Travis: Any reason why Mr Freeze needed scientists?

Gordon: We believe he is trying to cure his wife Nora but he has been doing this for years without any result.

Y/n: I see.

???: Let's just storm the building already Gordon.

Then Detective Bullock came over to them and goes on to say.

Bullock: I have the swat team ready with flame throwers so we can melt the ice away. We'll storm in with no problem.

Gordon: We should wait on Batman and give his side of hid idea.

Bullock: Who needs him! I say we go in now!

Y/n: Perhaps we should go in and talk to him. Maybe try to convince him to let the hostages go.

Bullock: You suspected to believe Mr Freeze, the most dangerous criminal will wanted a chat? Your maybe new kid but he's not gonna listen.

Y/n: We can try. Give us 40 minutes Gordon.

Gordon: Okay. Be safe.

He nodes and the four walk over to the freeze up door only for Starfire to use her laser beams to melt the door and Maxim breaks it down.

They walk in and walk down a long hallway over with ice. There were frozen body of people that Mr Freeze frozen as they keep going.

Travis: I can see why they see him as a threat.

Maxim: Well not for long once I beat him up.

Y/n: That's probably what Batman would do. Perhaps we'll try a different way.

Starfire: You think he'll listen?

Y/n: Thanks to Alfred and the Bat family, they have given us all the information about Gothams villains along with their background. Victor's was most tragic along with some. Can't help but feel sympathetic to some.

Travis: They were victims to Gothams elite corruption but they're actions cost a lot of deaths.

Y/n: True but if there is a chance of redemption to some then I will take it.

Then soon reach a large door covered with ice. Starfire melts away the ice and once that Y/n tells them.

Y/n: Stay here. I'll go in and talk to him.

Travis: You sure about this?

Y/n: I'm sure.

They node and Y/n walks over and opens the door. He was met a massive room covered completely with ice but the equipment and computers are still online and working.