S1E9: The Shadow Reaper (Arc 3 final)

At Gotham's Bridge we see Reapers men trapping the riches people of Gotham on the bridge while bombs are being placed ready to blow and kill anyone on the bridge. We then see Reaper on top of the bridge and looking down at everyone down below as he pulls out a trigger and gets ready to push it.

Then he noticed in the distances and sees the Legion of Knights along with Batgirl arriving at the bridge as they begin to deal with Reaper's forces. They battle the troops all awhile Y/n flies over them and then lands on top of the bridge where Reaper is at and once he land on his feet and stood up as he look over to Reaper as Y/n tells him.

Y/n: Stand down Reaper. Don't do this.

Reaper: Do what? Bringing justice to the world. I'm doing what the heroes failed to do by killing the true enemy od the world. Corruption.

Y/n: You think this will sort everything? True they maybe corrupt but there is innocent lives on that bridge. Blowing them up will not make any point.

Reaper: You just don't understand because you have no idea what I've been for years. A endless war between heroes and villains and yet the villains always gets to live only to kill more. The heroes are just making thing worse for all of us.

Y/n: They don't kill because they have their own morals. They are not judges they protect innocent people. Whatever happened to you we can help. Hand over the trigger and we can end this.

Reaper:.....Sorry but that will not be the case.

He was about to push it when Y/n fire a blast from his energy cannon and destroyed the trigger. Reaper throws it away and pulls out his twin swords and rushes towards him. The two of them begin to dual as they clash blades all awhile Batgirl and the rest of the Legion of Knights battle Reapers troops.

Maxim knocks them down with his shield and then grab one and throws him off the bridge.

Maxim: Come on we got to get rid of these bombs!

And so they approach the bombs and they begin to remove them and throwing them off the bridge. Some open everyone's cars and evacuated them off the bridge.

Things seem to be under control all awhile we cut back to Reaper and Y/n as Reaper kicks Y/n back which he slammed his back against the wall and looks over and dodges a blade strike.

Y/n swing his blade but Reaper dodges it and he pulled out his pistol and fire a full ammo clip but the bullets bounce off of Y/n's armor and Y/n grab his arm and land a strike with his elbow.

He then throws him down to the ground but Reaper kicks him in the helmet, making him stumble back as Reaper gets up and throws a grenade at him.

The grenade lands on his feet so he ran just as the grenade goes off. The explosion sent Y/n flying and he land onto the ground. Reaper leaps out of the smoke and goes to stab Y/n but he rolled over, dodging his strike and then the two clash and lock blades.

Y/n: Don't do this Reaper! You don't want to do this!

Reaper: It's too late! I'm long gone!

Y/n: That's not true! Let me help you!

Reaper: If you want to help me then you must kill me!

He kicks Y/n back and charges towards Y/n as he goes for a strike but Y/n dodges his swings and then when Reapee stabbed his sword onto the floor Y/n punches him in the face and fire a few energy shots at Reaper.

He set his arm energy cannon to stun as Reaper soon falls onto one knee as Y/n approaches Reaper and tells him.

Y/n: It's over Reaper. You've lost.