S1E11: Confronting the Grimm Knight

Deep within a dark forest we see what seem to be an abandon mine where we see Gothardius hiding out along with Grimm Knight.

Grimm Knight is seen sharing his sword and once he is done he looks at the blade for a moment and that's when Gothardius ask him.

Gothardius: So what is your relations with the Legions of the knights?

Grimm Knight: I'm not.

Gothardius: Oh really? Then again we have been hanging out here for soo long and yet I don't even know you.

Grimm Knight: I rather not.

Gothardius: Anyways what should we do? We can't just hide here forever.

Grimm Knight: I know. That's why we are going to attack them.

Gothardius: How?

Grimm Knight pulled out a device and actives it.

Grimm Knight: This will get their attention. You will leave if you like.

Gothardius: Perhaps but then again I wish to get some revenge.

Grimm Knight: Alright then. Now all we need to do is wait.

(Moments later)

Outside of the mines a portal opens and then Y/n, Travis, Maxim, Sofia, Issac and Mila as they exit through the portal and walk up to the entrance of the mine and look at it for a bit.

Travis: This must be where that mysterious signal came from.

Y/n: Agree. Alice?

Alice: (coms) This is the right coordinates alright. Just be carful. Coms will be cut once you enter inside.

Y/n: Copy that. Over and out.

Maxim: If there is anything to smash then count me in!

Issac: Been a while to have some action.

Sofia: We should be on high alart. The mines are a good place for ambushes.

Y/n: Agree. Team letter head in. HUDs up and stick together. We don't want to get lost in there.

They agree and they head inside. They walk through the tunnels of the mine, walk by abandon mine carts as they switch on their night vision on their helmets as they begin to look around.

They have their guard up as they journey through the tunnel. While walking Sofia came up to Y/n and walk next to him.

Sofia: I appreciate you letting us come with you.

Y/n: It's no problem.

Sofia: Say I have been wondering about something. After this you wish to hang out with me?

Y/n: Of course. I really don't mind.

Sofia: That's wonderful. I know a nice place to have a nice tea and chat.

Maxim: Man your upset with tea do you?

Sofia: What tea is great. Unlike drinking barrels of beer.

Maxim: One; I was in a party and two; it's not like I'm addicted to beer.

Travis: Whatever you say.

Maxim grumbles a little as they continue walking until they peak around the corner and see light of a torch. They ready their swords and they slowly walk over and soon they enter and sees there was no one. A torch was on as Issac walks over and says while he looks at it.

Issac: Seems like someone was here. Question being who?

Mila: No sign of tracks or anything that can tell us where they are. You think they cover up theie tracks?