The Fallen II

Welp, here we are, once again into the breach. I did not expect the glowing reviews of the One-Shot or the clamoring of more but I will admit I like the ideas I'm rolling out and I do enjoy Emiya Alter as a concept and what could be done with him in a good story. Admittedly it is more of an Emiya Alter Lily but still. I will give some info on how this series will go after you read through part two and hopefully, it will interest you. Anyway, I hope this is just as good if not better than the first in the eyes of those who consume it.

-OtherwiseR00K

_________________________________________________________

-Two Weeks Later-

Evernight Castle was a large crystalline spire smack dab in the middle of the once domain of the God of Darkness, now it is the Grimm Witch Salem's domain. The castle wasn't really made like most and instead carved out of the huge crystalline structure that grew within the God of Darknesses previous domain.

Now Salem stood in her throne room off to the side of said throne, looking out the window and gazing at the Grimm-infested land. She wasn't alone, however, which wasn't usually the case anyway but she had sent all her knights and servants out of the room but the four others who she told to stay.

The closest two were a member of her inner circle, Hazel Reinhart, and a lower brother of the cult, Tyrian Callows. One stood stoically, waiting for her to speak while the other was bowing on the floor and shaking. She could understand why, she was the head of his belief and there was a very good chance in his mind that she would kill him.

She wasn't sure if she would, it would depend on the continuation of their report.

"The Silver-Eyed Warrior," her smooth low voice began, "was said to be dead."

She turned to look at the two, Hazel stood tall ready for whatever she would say, Tyrian was shaking like a leaf but did not look up to her. She supposed he was ashamed of himself and averted his eyes as he believed he didn't have a right to look upon her.

"Why is it that this has been proven false? Speak, Hazel."

"Yes, ma'am," Hazel spoke, his voice deep and baritone, "Tyrian and myself arrived in Vale as you commanded. We encountered the woman and attacked her, It was arduous admittedly but she couldn't deal with both of us and eventually, Tyrian used his semblance and slashed at her eyes making her fall backward down a hill, he did take a pot shot at her as she fell but I wasn't sure what he hit. I believed that she would die as the area was pretty far from Vale so I decided it was best to leave."

Salem stared at Hazel as she thought. It made sense, an aura-less woman with slashed eyes and a beaten body falling down a hill into an isolated part of the woods, you'd most likely find the woman dead by morning.

"But someone did find her," Salem says pointedly, cutting directly to the point. Tyrian flinches as if struck by the very words but otherwise stays bowed.

"Yes, I had miscalculated," Hazel admits rather easily. Something she had come to appreciate about the large man. He didn't let his ego speak for him.

Salem's attention went to one of the other people in the room. A lanky man with tanned skin and short black with a fantastic, in his own 'humble' opinion, with a black and gold coat and with a burgundy waistcoat over a yellow shirt and loose tie.

"Arthur," Salem said, getting the man's attention, "When you tapped into the hospital network did it tell you the Silver-Eyed Warrior's condition? Specifically her eyes."

Arthur hummed and brought his hand out, his rings glowing blue before a screen projected out, "Fractured and broken ribs, severe lacerations, a deep gash in her arm believed to have been a branch from her little...tumble and a deep gash which cut into her eyes rendering them utterly useless." Arthur recounted these with a sense of levity.