𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Hawkins wasn't your average Indiana town; it had been through some shit. It had weathered storms, both natural and unnatural, and had secrets, lots of secrets.

As the echoes of Vecna started to fade, a new horror began to emerge.

It began with a whisper, a tiny little experiment hidden within the heart of Hawkins, far, very far, beneath the bustling routine of its inhabitants.

A government facility was conducting tests that tore the very fabric of reality; the barrier between dimensions grew fragile, and the remnants of the Upside Down lingered like a ghostly imprint.

Vecna, defeated but definitely not forgotten, left behind a chill that no one could shake. The town's streets now bore the weight of an invisible menace, taking a shape that was different for everyone. Fear was taking root in Hawkins, growing stronger every day.

In the offices of the Hawkins Gazette, Robin and Nancy, once partners in the battle against Vecna, found themselves trading one mystery for another. As journalists, their pursuit of the truth collided with the residue of this government experiment gone wrong. Shadows danced in their peripherals, and the whispers of the unknown beckoned them into a labyrinth of secrets.

Though severed, the fingers of the Upside Down had left a gouge in Hawkins and in the lives of Robin and Nancy. Headlines surfaced everywhere, pointing toward the one thing Robin and Nancy had hoped was gone for good. As they chased down this enigma, they became closer than they thought possible. The line that separated Robin and Nancy's friendship from becoming something more started to blur. Could they catch this new foe before it destroys their home and discover how deep their feelings go, or will their relationship become the next casualty of the Upside Down before they even get a chance to explore it?

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

hey, Sam here! this is my first book, and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I really like to write, so I decided to do something like this. Please feel free to give me ideas or suggestions, and please let me know if you're interested in this idea or not. I could use some guidance as well. I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it! Sam xx