Chapter 2:B4 the party (pt.2)

There's no way.

How.

I grab onto his hand. It felt warm whiles mines was cold.

Once I got back onto my feet I apologized and dusked my clothes.

"Sorry for that. And thanks for helping me up" I said with a smile.

I had to act normal so he wouldn't notice it was me. But then again I was with bridgette.

Nothing much had changed expect for my hair and maybe my style. I still wore my dark colors and my hair was as long to my butt now. 

"No problem." He returned with a smile.

DUNCANS POV:

The long hair brunette was gorgeous. Her brown eyes bounced back from the millions of mall lights. Her touch was soft. And the best thing about her was her smile, something in me had glowed. But I'd just met her, how was I feeling this in me? It couldn't have been possible. 

I turned over to Geoff, who was already looking at me. 

"Well we got lots of shopping to do! Right Courtney?"

COURTNEY?!

"Uh, yea." She replied

Bridgette grabbed Courtney's hand and waved back while sprinting towards forever 21.

Was is it really true? Courtney had returned back?

"Dudeee, Why didn't you say anything to her?"

"I did" I said fiercely to Geoff. 

"Ok from the helping up part, you didn't even try to make a conversation."

"What was I suppose to say to her?"

"I don't know. Maybe asking how's she been?"

"Geoff. Listen to me. We haven't talked in like, two years, and we are exes. Everything between us is awkward. Things should just stay the same as they should be."

Geoff shrugged and we continued walking around the mall.

Did she ever think of me? 

Did she still feel for me?

Had she forgotten me?

The name "Courtney" flew around my head for the rest of time at the mall, even when I got home.

Courtney.

A/N🥶- Alr IM SORRY GUYS FOR KEEING THIS SO LONG! BUT I PROMISE PINKY PROMISE I WILL UPLOAD DAILY UNTIL CHRISTMAS (so like 6 chapters)

PLS FORGIVE ME FOR THE LWCK OF CHAPTER UPLOADS

BYEE!!

(P.S - szn 2 episode 7 of total drama reboot has Courtney and Duncan in it.)