Chapter one: B4 the party(pt.1)

Courtneys pov: Finally, after 4 years of highschool , ive finally graduated. Highschools been a rollercoaster. But luckily for me , it went smooth sailing. Expect for the summers. Oh yes. Summers. People might say, "summers are the best time of the year". For me, it was wasn't. It was the worst. Why you might ask? Two words. total. drama. The worst reality tv show to exist. I was apart of it for 4 seasons (tdi, tda, tdwt, tdas) and all of them were horrible. Mostly Total drama-.  

I heard a knock on my door.

"Courtney! can i come in?"

 "yes mother" 

my mom walks in my room & a smell of mac n' cheese popped in. 

"I just supposed you were hungry and-"

 A silence popped. 

"Courtney what are you doing?"

 "packing for college" I said.

 "Really court? You have a full 2 months before college. You should start packing  atleast 2 weeks before." 

My mom always wait last minute, i don't know whats so fun about stressing about clothes 2 weeks before college.

"Fine, ill pack next week" I said while sighing 

Me and my mom were having a conversation about the new season of total drama and how those new contestants don't even know what they are getting themselves into. She ended the sentence with "I'm just glad you've moved on from that show and thank God you won't ever have to return. Even though I wouldn't let you again."

Then a buzz came from my phone following with a ringtone. I went to grab it and heard the voice of my best friend, Bridgette. 

"HEYYY COURTY!!!" 

"OMG BRIDGE HIIII!! WHATSUP?"

"Ok I have two good news for you. And one bad/good news???"

The way she said the last sentence was like it was either good or bad. Well she did say it but it's like neutral. Either it's good and bad news.

"Okkkk spill." My mom gave me a look and I nodded. The look was signaling that she was going to leave me alone for now and that I should come down when I'm done. Don't ask why I can read her face like that.

"So good news or good/bad news. First"

"Good/bad news first."

"Ok. It's also going to along with the two good news ones"

"OKAY GIRL SPILLLLLL"

" so basically, Duncan's out of jail..."

I had paused for a moment. How is he already out? It's only been a few years. I thought his sentence would be longer.

"Um, that's cool I guess... NOW GOOD NEWS."

"OK THE FIRST GOOD NEW IS THAT GEOFFS THROWING A PARTY AND THE SECOND GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE ARE GOING SHOPPING INA ABOUT 15 MINUTES (don't  worry it's on me😉).

"WAIT NOW?! 15 MINUTES?!"

"Yes court. Just put on something casual I mean it's just the mall🤷🏾‍♀️)

"Alright!!!"

Bridgette ended off the call with "Ill honk when I get there."

I rushed to open my closet and run my hands through the closet to find something to wear to the mall. And found the perfect outfit.

 And found the perfect outfit

Then these shoes:

Then I put on this  bag:

I also put on some simple makeup

I also put on some simple makeup. Including some blush, highlighter and a little bit of concealer.

I sprayed some of my Valentino perfume and dashed out of my room.

"Mother!! I'm going to hang out with Bridgette."

She turned and looked at me with a confused face.

"Well you look stunning but why all of a sudden? Don't you want to try my Mac n cheese?"

I grinned and grabbed a spoon. Turning and walking to the pot and taking a spoon full of Mac n cheese. The flavour melting on my tongue was exquisite.

"I know mother but it's for a party. And it's the summer before college it's good for me to go out before leaving."

She sighed and I peeked her cheek.

"Love you mom. See you later!"

"Love you too hun."

I then dashed out the door to meet Bridgette and we both squealed at the sight of each other. She was leaning on her car and we hugged each other so tightly. She was wearing a white long  jacket with a black tank top and some jean shorts.

 She was wearing a white long  jacket with a black tank top and some jean shorts

"I loveee your outfit bridge!"

"Girls yours is more amazing."

And then back and forth we argued about the others outfits being better then our own.

When we finally got into the car, I went onto Spotify and played my favorite playlist of all time. The first song to play was "is there someone else?" By The Weeknd ( who I mostly adored )

Me and bridge were singing our hearts out. Like a waterfall the lyrics came out of our mouths and we even got some stares from other people in their cars because of how loud we were.

Once we got to the mall, we ran immediately to the dress store. But right before we went in, I bumped into someone. 

We both fell down. I had shook my head a bit then was starting to get up when I saw a hand at my view.

"Hey. Are you ok?"

That voice.

Could it be....

Duncan?!

A/N😜💃😭💕😭: HII GUYS. Sorry I've been a little behind with my updating but I'm back on track. I promise tomorrow I will finish part two and get y'all more of the story.

Byee😁