Chapter 5: the party (pt.2)

Duncans POV:

She emerged from bridgettes car.

All eyes went toward them, but mine locked onto her. Even though I'd seen her Instagram photo beforehand, it felt like my eyes had been blessed.

  It wasn't just her flawless skin, the red dress pinpointing her against the crowd, or her long brown hair flowing down her back; it was her. 

Courtney Barlow. 

Not so stick-up CIT from Total Drama anymore. My ex-girlfriend. She looked, and was, absolutely stunning.

As she walked with Bridgette towards Geoff, she turned my way, and my eyes widened. A soft, small smile bloomed on her face, followed by a playful wink. I'd never blushed before, but now heat flooded my cheeks. I quickly plastered a smirk on my face, just as she turned away. Did she like what she saw?

Geoff announced the party's start, and almost everyone from TDI, TDWT, and All-Stars had came. The only absentees were Harold, Katie and Sadie, Zeke, Beth, Sam, Jo, and Cameron. Outcasts, mostly, so nobody really cared. Everyone else had made it.

We entered the house, the lights off except for the LED and star projector illuminating the path. A small bar, kitchen, and living room greeted us, along with a DJ (not the one we knew).

Music thumped as "Rich Baby Daddy" by Drake ft. SZA and Sexy Red blasted through the speakers. Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE sang. But only one person caught my eye 

 Courtney.

A dance circle gathered, phone flashlights covered the room and voices rising. Courtney danced like crazy, bringing out energy I'd rarely seen. Geoff, to my surprise, danced actually good , followed by a few other non important people. Drake's verse finished, and Red's part played again. Everyone, including me, hyped up the dancers thrown into the circle.

When SZA's part started, Courtney got pushed in. My eyes locked onto her, blocking out everything else. I needed to watch her. She sang her heart out, just like every other girl, but they were mere background noise. Only her mattered.

With a slight bend in her knees, she started twerking, making me flush (again). It's no secret Courtney had a big ass, and the room erupted when she moved it. Guys whistled, but a pang of jealousy stabbed me. This moment was supposed to be for me, not just because of her shaking that ass, but because she was supposed to be mine, even if we weren't together.

She stayed in the circle a bit longer, doing hip dips and whatever the current TikTok trends was. My eyes remained glued to her, and then hers met mine. Another wink. I responded with my usual smirk.

But then, she pulled Heather into the circle, and my excitement deflated. 

Our eyes met again, this time for a prolonged moment. 

Her eyes, even in the dim light, seemed to hold galaxies.

A/N - VERY CRINGE IK IM SO SORRY BUT LIKEE YEAAA.

TYSM FOR MORE THAN 100 READS AND ALMOST 10 VOTES! I APPERICATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH>
 MAYBE A LATE NIGHT UPLOAD?!!!!! WHO KNOWS