43

Bills pov:
We are all very concerned about tom. She has been in the coma for two weeks and it's taking a toll on all of us but it hit him really hard. He never comes out of his room unless he is going to to the hospital to visit her. He hasn't spoken and barely eats.

He left for the hospital about two hours ago. We normally go see her after he comes home. I know he wants private time with her. I was making dinner for everyone when I heard the door open. It was Tom. I gave him a soft smile and he came up to me and gave me a hug.

Tom: she's awake she is getting released tomorrow.

Bill: oh that is such great news.

Everyone heard and joined them in the kitchen.

Tom: she doesn't remember anyone she freaked out when she saw me

Bill: you lost your memories as well Tom and look at you. Eventually everything came back to you. Just have patience. We will all go pick her up tomorrow.

Tom headed to his room he really wanted time to process everything. I told everyone that dinner was ready and I made me and Tom plates. I headed to his door and walked in. He was sat near the window looking at the sky.

Bill: here's your food Tom.

Tom: you know Morgan is like a star. She's bright, beautiful and never dulls out she only gets brighter. She always liked the night sky.

Bill: she really is you picked a good one Tom

Tom: bill thank you for always putting up with me and never leaving my side

Bill: I love you Tom I wouldn't be able to do life without you.

We both ate our food in silence.

Morgan pov:
I opened my eyes to see a strange boy I had never seen before sitting next to me. When I said I didn't know a Tom or bill his face dropped. He just ran out and didn't say another word. Weird

A nurse came into my room and said I was getting released today. I was so excited. I saw my dads coworker roger come into the room.

Morgan: roger! I've missed you

Roger: come on let's go and see your father. He couldn't come he was busy but he'll be so happy to see you.

I got off of the bed and changed into the clothes he brought me and headed to the car.

Toms pov:
I woke up and ran down the stairs like a kid on Christmas.

Tom: come on everyone! We have to go get Morgan!

Maggie: yay! I won't be stuck with boys anymore

We all got in the car and headed to the hospital. I was so excited to get to see her again. Maybe in time her memories will come back and I can hold her again.

I ran to her room and saw that she wasn't there.

Bill: where is she?

Tom: I'll go ask a nurse

I went to the front desk and asked them where Morgan was.

Nurse: oh she went home this morning with one of her dads coworkers.

Tom: she doesn't have a dad

Nurse: trust me she went home we did all of the correct protocols to make sure it was the right person and he was.

Tom: you have to be kidding me.

I didn't know what to do so I ran outside and sat on the ground. I started to cry again. I'll never see her again. She was taken out of my life all over again. I heard footsteps and saw everyone looking at me.

Tom: her dad came and got her I didn't even know she had one. She never talked about it.

Bill: if the world wants her in our life they will send her back to us. She's meant in our life she'll be back Tom

We all sat and took in everything. Life is so unfair I just want to be with her.