52

Morgan's pov:
I made sure to secure my black wig and do my makeup to alter my face and headed out of the dirt to go to the club. I just really wanted a drink and to let lose.

I arrived at the club and showed the bouncer my id. When I got in I went right to the bar and ordered a double lemon drop. After I had a few drinks I headed to the floor where everyone was dancing.

The drinks were hitting so I was tipsy. I let the music take over my body and started dancing. The music here was so good. I walked back to the bar to get a new drink when I ran into someone. I felt their drink all over my body.

Tom: oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to

Morgan: it's fine

Tom: you look familiar what's your name?

Oh shit I hope he doesn't know who I am.

Morgan: I'm Mariah

Tom: that's where I recognize you from. You danced with me at the ball remember?

Morgan: oh yes how have you been?

Tom: I'm ok life's been shit but what can you expect

Morgan: yea I understand

Tom: would you like to move my friends?

Morgan: sure

He led me to his friends and I gave them a wave.

Tom: this is Mariah I met her at the ball. This is bill my twin georg and gustav

Morgan: hi

We sat there for a while talking until I got a text.

Morgan: hey I'll be right back

Tom:ok

I got up and saw it was from Derek.

Derek: how's it going?

Morgan: good I've been sitting with them for a while now. I think they trust me.

Derek: give them your number make sure to get close to them

Morgan: ok

I headed back to their table and sat next to Tom.

Tom: hey your back

Morgan: yes sorry I had missed a call from my dad he worries

Bill: it's all good we get it hey I need tk go back home to Maggie and Luna I'll see y'all when y'all get home it was nice meeting you Mariah

Morgan: yea you too.

Tom and I got up to go get more drinks and took about six shots between both of us.

Toms pov:
She's definitely not Morgan but something about her reminds me of her. I decided instead of moping around with Morgan I might try and get to know Mariah.

Tom: you want to go dance?

Morgan/Mariah: yes let's go!

We made it to the floor and let's just say she was a really good dancer. I didn't want to move fast though. Morgan really changed who I was.

We danced for what felt like hours until I figured I should probably go home.

Morgan/Mariah: hey I need to go home but it was really nice ti get to know you

Tom: yes it really was hey is there anyway I could get your number?

Morgan/Mariah: of course

She typed her name and number in my phone and told me to call her.

Morgan's pov:
Thank goodness Derek got me a whole new phone and number just for the plan.

I gave him my number and then a hug. I then left the club and headed home. I'm not going to lie Tom is cute but what he did to Derek is fucked up and he deserves it.

I got back to the house and took a shower. It was a good night I love nights where I can just let loose and have fun.