6

Bills pov: I remember when we were little we would always talk about going to the beach. She said it was the one place that made her happy. " Morgan get up I have a surprise for you."

" what is it?" I smiled at her and admired Her. She needs our help. " it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it. Now get up. I have you stuff laid out. I went shopping for you some clothes this morning."

" that's very kind of you bill." I got dressed with the stuff laying out. " are we going swimming?" I asked looking at the swimsuit. " maybe...." He sounded so suspicious. We headed down to his car and I saw that everyone was there.

I sat in the front seat since the other three boys were in the back. I really didn't want to be near Tom. I don't like this new Tom.

" we're here!" I looked at where we parked and saw we were at the park. He remembers. I have bill a hug. " thank you for remembering" we headed down to the beach.

It was absolutely beautiful. I laid my blanket out and began to read. The boys decided to get in the waters I'm glad they're happy. After a while I decided to get in the water x I didn't feel like being near them so I went in the opposite direction of them.

I wanted to fry off so I began walking the beach. Yes I had bill back in my life but I was still depressed. I refused to get to close to them. I didn't want to get hurt by them leaving again.

" Morgan wait up!" I heard bill screaming towards me. " why are you walking alone?"

" just wanted to Clear my head a little."

" mind if I join you on your walk." I just nodded a yes at him and continued to walk.

It was quiet for awhile but then bill spoke up. " did you get a foster family?" I didn't want to tell him the truth so I lied. " I did."

" we're they a nice family? Tom and I had a total of 3 before we started the band and a family didn't really matter to us. We've been on our own since we were 16."

" oh yes I was accepted into a very nice family. They knew I wanted to travel so when I aged out they let me leave."

" oh my goodness Morgan your birthday was yesterday! I forgot! Happy late birthday."

" thanks bill I don't celebrate it but thank you."

" come on let's head back." Bill and I headed back and I saw Tom. He was looking me up and down like he did with the girls during the interview. I scoffed at him and decided to sit on a tree branch that was near the ocean.

I pulled my journal out and began writing. I do this when I have to much on my mind. I hope to keep it a secret. If someone were to read this they will surely judge me.

I heard footsteps so I quickly closed the journal. " Morgan I need to tell you something. It's about Tom."

" if it's answers about why he's a complete asshole and hates me then I'm all ears." Bill looked sad. " Morgan that's not Tom. It is but he changed. He's been through a lot. You know the tattoo we got of the question mark? Well he remembered you that day. It was your 15th birthday  and I was the one to forget but he remembered. After we got it we were headed home. We got into a severe car accident. The doctor told me he would have memory loss. He slowly regained his memories but he could never remember you. And he was stuck with bad memories of everything else that had happened in his life. It turned him cold. Be patient with him."

" I'm so sorry bill." I gave him a hug and we headed back towards the boys.