Chapter 4: YATHARTH

"Do Whatever You Want" He Shouted In Anger.
She Kissed Him Gently.
Suddenly, Anger Made Way For Love.

I was about to enter my cabin when I heard some whispering on one of the employees desk.

I stopped and started to listen to what they were saying.

"Have you heard about the girl here to give interview?? Abhiksha mam told me that she is very unprofessional and she is getting this job on Trishala's recommendation.",

One of the employees said.

"We worked so hard to get this job and then there is she . I already hate her so much.",

Another of them complained.Before they could continue, I started approaching them and they out of fear, started settling at their places.

"I have not appointed you guys for gossiping. Focus on your work . I don't want to see any nuisance here.", I announced loudly.

This was enough to keep them glued to their chairs for the rest of the day.

While walking back to my cabin,a sudden wave of anger rushed through me.For some reasons, I was hating this girl.

I remembered that when I was a child, even for getting my basic needs fulfilled, my dad had to work really hard. This is the reason I hate lazy and unprofessional people so much.

This girl , whatever her name was, if I would get a chance to take her interview I would let her know who she actually was and where she actually belonged.

I opened my laptop thinking this and was about to start my work when I got a call. I picked up the receiver and smiled hearing what the receptionist said.

Sometimes, fate really is on my side.

"Send her in my cabin.", I told her.

I wonder whether it was my goodluck or her badluck that on her very first day of interview, she was going to have an encounter with me.

Mr.Basu, our HR, his daughter met with an accident in the morning and he was in the hospital with her which meant that I will be taking the girl's interview.

I was emerged in my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in.", I said.

The door opened. I was about to say something but holy shit. I was dumbfounded.

The girl walked inside the cabin and my senses not being under my control, forced me to stand.

"Why am I standing?", I asked myself in a low voice.

The girl obviously heard some murmuring and she looked confused when she saw me standing because as the rules of the interview state, the one here to give the interview is supposed to stand and greet not the person taking the interview.

I slapped myself mentally and sat before I embarass myself more.

"Sit", I told her.

She sat across the table and forwarded her hand to give me her resume she was holding.

I pretended that I was going through the documents thoroughly but in reality, my mind was busy.