CHAPTER 6 : DAKSH

...I Was Asked To Spell "Love"
So ,I Spelled Your Name...

"Get Out!! Do you hear me??"
I yelled at her.

"But sir , I -",

I cut her mid sentence and shouted ,

"You have 2 seconds to get the fuck out of here. You really have no idea what I'm capable of doing".

I was about to throw her out of my cabin when suddenly the door opened revealing Rudra.

" What happened? Why are you yelling at her?,"

"You know what? I should not actually yell at her but you . You are the one who hired her right? I have told you that I want people who are hardworking not sluts that are willing to trade their bodies for promotion."

"I - didn't mean -", she managed to say .

"Oviya , You're fired . Collect your termination letter from the reception. Now out.",

She looked at Rudra and then at me , unable to digest what he said.

Then, she stormed out.

"Bother to tell me what actually happened?", He asked.

"Nope.", I said without a pause.

"Fine , I just came here to tell you that you will have yo go to India ",

He took a seconds pause which felt like years.

My eyes light up just at the thought of visiting India .

The thought of a particular pair of honey Brown eyes, Brown hair enlightened me.

The Honey brown eyes that shone just when they looked at me.

The brown hair that I would wrap around my palm while -

"Are you here?  You have to go to India because your father is really ill . I just got a call from your sister. ",

Rudra said interuppting my thoughts.

"When?", I asked.

"First you need to wrap up your work here. Your schedule was really busy and you will be free only by next week . I'll book the tickets for next week and inform your sister as well.",

Saying this, he went out of my cabin leaving me with her thoughts.

2 years.

2 years of being away from her.

I thought maybe being away from her will help me forget her . But  when people leave , memories still haunt.

But I  forgot that she was not the star that shines just one day and made no difference to the sky . Rather, she the moon that if did not show up just one day , would make the whole sky dark.

She was my moon. My everything.

And the fact that now I have a chance to enter her life again, instilled some possessive feeling in my core. I knew that this time I won't let her go.

That this time, she is stuck with me...TILL ETERNITY!!