CH.3:How Fun...🍊

Luther and Tremor leave. Tremor’s nose is bleeding because he got punched right in the face after that act of DISRESPECT. Luther snickers as he looks up at Tremor who looks angry before full-on bursting into laughter for a few seconds before he realizes Tremor is staring at him, his hammer thrown over his shoulder. Luther instantly stops laughing, looking to the side and covering his face. “Geez. Didn’t know your ass even had emotions under that skull.”

“Shut up. I just…found it funny how you got your shit knocked back by someone less than half your age.”

“I most certainly did NOT.”

“Tell it to that cheek bruise.” Tremor was about to retaliate but instead tapped his foot on the floor as they waited for the train back home. The two sat next to each other on a bench, waiting for the train. The two sit in awkward silence next to each other.

“So…does this mean we’re friends now-”

“No. We’re just aquatinted.”

“Downer.” Tremor leans back, crossing his arms and one leg over the other. He wants to TRY at least to get along with Luther. He sighs, turning to him hesitantly. “Yo, Meds. I got a question.” Luther looks up from his phone, turning to Tremor. “Do you just…wear that eyepatch for show? Or do you just like…” Tremor reaches for Luther’s eyepatch, his large hands trying to slip it off before Luther slaps his hand away roughly.

“Don’t touch me.” There is a silence between them after this before Tremor sighs and turns away, waiting for their train back to their respective places. Their silence was deafening, making their ears ring like a bell was being put right against their ears.

“You’re hell of a downer. Are you always like this?”

“Are you always annoying?”

“Geez, okay, little Miss Priss. You do you.” Luther rolled his eyes, avoiding eye contact until the train came, opening the door for passengers to step on. As Luther got on, grabbing his suitcase, he was lifted off the ground by Tremor. He was startled at first, but after a bit, at least he didn’t have to walk. He wanted to go home and sleep the stress off. Maybe join a good old phight tomorrow and pray he’s not on a team with him, Boombox, or, worst of all, Subspace. He sighed as the train started moving, feeling Tremor’s hand and arm wrap around his waist. He watched people stare at him. He felt humiliated. But at the same time, he didn’t care. He sighed and took it. Until they FINALLY reached their destination, back at Crossroads.

“Put me down.”

“Not yet. You need to fix me up.”

“...No.”

“Please??”

“No.”

“I’ll pay you??”

“Don’t.”

“I’ll get you the rest of the month off.”

“Tempting but no.”

“Okay next 2 MONTHS.”

“...and how, per se, are you gonna do that?”

“Don’t ask. Just fix me up. Back at my place.”

“How do I know you’re not gonna kidnap me??”

“Fine, we’ll go to your place.” Luther rolled his eyes. Seems like he didn’t have a choice since he stepped off, still holding him. Tremor kept trying to make conversation with him. Luther was not having it and only looked at him. He brought him, eventually, to his bedroom at his house. Luther was expecting to heal Tremor as he sat down on the bed before Tremor stood in front of him. “Y’know…it IS Valentine's Day.”

“No.”

“...huh??”

“I’m not being your valentine.”

“Listen, it’s fine. I’m just sayin- woah!” Tremor pulled his blindfold up, surprised to see Luther in a dress shirt, and some suit pants. “You got all dressed up to go on a date?? With me?!~”

“N-No…this is just the underneath of my suit…”

“I like it.” Tremor takes his blindfold completely off.

“...thanks.” Luther looks away. He has a small blush on his face. Tremor had never seen him blush. Either he stared at him, or he just disregarded him. Tremor gently caressed his hands onto him, from his shoulders, then arms, then hands, picking his hands up. Luther can’t help but stare right into his eyes. Tremor was also wearing a pretty dad-bod type button-up shirt with pockets on each chest and some khaki shorts.

“...I like you.”

“What-”

“Shh…shut up.”

“Tremor-”

“Luther.” This wasn’t a joke. He was serious. He got closer, climbing up onto the bed and on top of Luther, his head resting against his pillows as Tremor lifts his chin. The two get into the moment too much, getting closer before their lips connect softly. Of course, Tremor just had to up the ammo and slipped his tongue into his mouth. Luther whimpered, spreading his legs a bit. As the two’s lips part, they were about to dive in again before the doorknob was fiddled with Tremor panicked instantly along with Luther. There were two voices on the other side. “Oh fuckfuckfuck shit!”

“Tremor what the hell are you-?!” The door opens slowly, a red horn peeking in before Zenith swings the door open.

“Yeah, he shouldn’t be home. He’s got a connecting bathroom you can-” Luther is sitting on his bed, his face red. And a Tremor-sized and shaped hole in the the wall.

"H...Hey..."

Word count:893. Last part based on this: