Chapter 7

Throughout the day, Colora had the desire and feeling that she has to see Loki. However, Dellinger reminds and advises her not to see Loki, or else she would be in the same position as him. He tried to distract her by doing activities that she loved, but she knew that she couldn't stop thinking about Loki. That night, she and Dellinger go to a party and try to celebrate, but Colora was not in the mood.

At the same time, Thor was out celebrating with his friends and was also no in the mood to celebrate. For he had Jane Foster on his mind. Instead of sticking around, Thor decides to leave the tavern and get some fresh air. As he leaves, Thor notices Colora and Dellinger walking by and yells from across the room, "Hello Colora. Dellinger."

Dellinger and Colora turn their heads as they see Thor walking towards them. "Ah, hello, Thor. It's good to see you again," said Dellinger. He takes Thor's hand and shakes it. Thor shakes it then hugs Colora, who doesn't say a word. "By the way, congrats, and thank you for helping our home."

"You're welcome, but I can't take all of the credit," Thor commented. Dellinger smiles and nods his head in agreement. Colora glances to the side and away from Thor; looking to the distance. Thinking about Loki; thinking about what happened today. Dellinger and Thor notice.

Thor then turns to and politely asks, "Dellinger, may I speak to Colora alone. Please." Dellinger looks at Colora with concern, knowing that Thor might talk to her about Loki. However, Colora turns to him and insists to him, "It's alright." She points to the far side of the room, noticing Harisa by the front doors of the tavern. "Just go on with Harisa and celebrate."

Dellinger glances down for a moment, then looks back up and smiles at her by replying, "Yes, Princess." Dellinger leaves Colora with Thor and walks towards Harisa. Colora watches as Dellinger says hello to Harisa and takes her arm to sit down and drink. Colora then turns back to Thor and sighs.

"How are you, Colora?" asks Thor.

"I'm alright," Colora replied. "You?"

"I'm fine," Thor replied. Silence hangs between them as they smile at each other, then glance away for a moment. As they try both try to come up with something to say. "Colora, I'm sorry about not telling you and bringing you with me to Vanaheim. I wanted to but my father -"

"It's ok. I figured that he wanted me to focus on the things that were happening here," Colora replied.

Thor chuckles and smiles. "Such as spying on Loki's sentence?" he questions her. Colora tilts her head and raises her eyebrows at him. Her pupils grow big as she then asks Thor, "How did you find out about that?"

Thor leans towards her and whispers, "Let's just say that some birds told me." Colora turns side to side as she looks and notices some people are staring at her and Thor and are whispering in front of them. She looks back at Thor, crosses her arms, and sighs. "Great rumors around this palace never end," she whispers.

"Colora. I don't blame you for wanting to see him," Thor implied. "Especially after what could have happened to him on Earth. But you know that my father's punishment is final and by law."

"I know. It's just hard because I feel like there's something else that he's not telling me," Colora interrupted.

"What do you mean?" Thor asks.

Colora turns her head then pulls Thor to a place where no one can hear what she has to say. Once so, Colora sighs and begins. "While you and your team were arguing, I went to see Loki try and talk to him. See if I could get any information about not only what his plan was about, but why he was doing this; who he was working for. I think the reason why he's changed so much is because, not only would he get the chance to get what he wants. But, what if he's afraid?"