Chapter 12

The following morning, Colora is in her chambers thinking about what happened last night. Harisa enters the room and sees the look on Colora's face. "Colora, are you alright?" asks Harisa.

"Sort of," Colora replies. "I just have a lot on my mind."

"About Loki?"

Colora looks down and sighs. Harisa walks to Colora and sits next to her.

"Yes, but it isn't just about him. It's about everything that's happened."

"You know what happens, happens. You can't change the past."

"I know. However, we all wish that, right?"

Dellinger runs into the room and shouts, "Princess Colora!"

Colora and Harisa turn to him and ask, "Dellinger, what is it?"

"Odin has Jane Foster under house arrest as his prisoner."

"For what?"

"Not sure. But what I heard from Thor was Odin wants revenge on Malekith."

Colora sighs as she knows Odin's grief makes him make bad choices. She looks back at Dellinger and commands, "Dellinger, I want you to spy on Thor and find out his plan."

"Yes, Princess," Dellinger replies with a bow. He then quickly leaves the room.

"Colora, what are you thinking?" asks Harisa.

Colora turns to Harisa and replies, "Knowing how much Thor cares about Jane and the people of Asgard. He knows that his father will do anything to get revenge on Fridge's death, even if it means it would bring destruction and death to Asgard."

One hour later, Dellinger comes back with a report to Colora. "Thor is plotting to free Jane and escape so that the Dark elves will leave Asgard," informs Dellinger.

"How?" Asks Harisa Odin? Has the Bifrost closed?"

"Heimdall and Thor mentioned that there is another way to go to another realm. However, Thor said that only one person knows the exact location."

"Who?"

"Someone who knows about the other portals open in Asgard and who also wants revenge for Fridge's death," Colora implied.

Dellinger and Harisa glance at each other, then turn to Colora as they realize who they are referring to. Harisa raises an eyebrow and says, "You mean-"

"Yes."

"But what does this have anything to do with us?"

"Knowing that Loki will want to plan his revenge on Fridge's death by betraying Thor somehow. I don't know how but it will happen because he holds grudges against anyone who crosses him. So I plan to ensure that Thor and Jane are safe and try to stop Loki if he decides to betray Thor."

"So basically, you plan to make sure their escape is successful and intervene if Loki does betray Thor."

"Yes."

"How?"

Colora smiles at harisa. Dellinger looks at Hharisa as he knows Colora has a plan. Harisa realizes what Colora has in mind.

Sometime later, a guard enters Colora's chambers.

Colora looks at the guard. "Excuse me, princess," says the Guard. "But King Odin has ordered us to keep an eye on you."

"Why?" Asks Colora. "Is something wrong?"

"Prince Thor has taken the mortal, released Prince Loki, and is planning to escape. Odin has told us if you help them in any way."