𝟯𝟬 🔥 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

Mercedes looked around in confusion, surprise and fear as she'd disappeared from the Salvatore school

Mercedes looked around in confusion, surprise and fear as she'd disappeared from the Salvatore school. Looking around worriedly, the fourteen year old slowly began to realise she was in Mystic Falls, but it looked different.

The Ramirez began to walk around, while her irises turned red as her powers began to flare up due to her fear. She walked through the town square, as she wondered why there were no people around. She felt as though she was all alone.

Suddenly a snarl was heard, catching the attention of the hellhound. The teenager turned her head around to see Diego, a werewolf with sharp teeth and claws, with its eyes locked on the Ramirez.

Mercedes took a step back, as her irises flashed red again and her hands began to heat up thermokinetically before flames lit from the tips of her fingers. "Please... please don't." Mercedes pleaded, as she took a step back.

She didn't want to fight this werewolf, but she also didn't want to end up hurt. She was just trying to make sense of her surroundings, she didn't mean any trouble.

The werewolf roared before it charged at her. Mercy began to throw balls of fire at the wolf, hoping to deter it but it was too fast. Eventually the large predator tackled Mercedes to the ground and mercilessly ripped into her, causing her to die for the first time.

Mercedes' eyes shot open, as she found herself lying in her bed back at the Salvatore home. Remembering what had happened before she passed out, Mercy basically launched onto her feet and went to leave the bedroom, only to find herself trapped inside by an invisible barrier.

"Hello?? Is anybody here?" Mercy called out, before she heard footsteps going up the stairs. Upon seeing Josie, the Ramirez frowned. "Josette, let me out of here."

Josie stood on the outside of the barrier, "I will. I just wanted to talk to you first." The Saltzman insisted, as she knew Mercedes would wake up in a furious mood. Alaric had brought her back to the house the previous night but hadn't said much, although as he passed Josie on the way out he wore a stressed expression.

"How did you even do this? Didn't you put your magic away?" Mercedes asked as Josie nodded, "I did. But I decided to take it back." The ravenette answered before she asked, "May I come in?"

"Be my guest." Mercy grumbled as Josie entered the room. The pair both moved to sit on the bed, as Josie examined Mercedes, as she was picking up on her emotions and body language.

"I wanted to tell you last night, what my Dad did." Josie confessed. "You and Lizzie are soulmates, you showed up at the school around ten years ago and it was obvious from the moment you and Lizzie met, that you were meant to protect her." Josie began to explain.