1(+10) You make me feel like eleven

(This is an apology for not making the 11th chapter this)

Ten knew for a fact he hated English with an intensity so big it could probably rival his hate for Johnny. 

The lesson slowly getting boring as it progressed, so bad that he even craved sleep. All the all-nighters he pulled the entire week was not helping him stay awake. It was even the perfect temperature, the perfect lull of the classroom temperature mixing in with the cool breeze that had entered the gloomy classroom was almost taunting him to go to bed. 

Ten stared out the window, the joyful shouts of children echoing in the classroom felt like it was the epitome of happiness, contrasting with the silent sad atmosphere of the English class. Oh how he would pay for getting that as he was finishing off his years in high school. He wished it was break, or even next period. He wanted so badly for this lesson to be over as he placed his hands down in front of him and placed his head on them.

A sudden flicker of the lights above him made him snap back into reality as Mr. Jeon struggled with the lights. He began to walk towards Ten in a wobbly fashion, causing him to lift his head from his makeshift pillow of crossed arms. "Mr. Lee! Detention is not a badge of honor," Mr. Jeon warned with a raised eyebrow, his voice tinged with a mix of irritation and concern. All his classmates turned around to him, he internally groaned and sat up straight, seeing Johnny smirking at him in an annoying way, glaring at the teacher as he continued to speak, 

"Now, as I was about to say.." Ten almost lost focus in the lesson for the 7th time. "You have a new assignment. This year, we have decided we would like to support the children around this world..." Ten snapped back into reality, suddenly very interested in the lecture. "For the rest of this term, including other assignments, you are to make a children's book and dedicate it to one country, it must be in correct English and have no grammatical errors, it must include pictures and the protagonist must win. This is an activity you are only allowed to do in pairs." Everyone's eyes immediately danced across the room, catching the eye of the person they wanted to work with. Ten did the same, trying to see if Hendery will pair up with him, even if Hendery's practically drooling over the class leader. Ten just looked away helplessly at Winwin, who was suspiciously staring at that one Japanese guy... Before the teacher had said, "I will be assigning everyone into pairs" The happiness quickly disappeared, everyone trying to mask their disappointment. "The first pair is... Lim Ju Yeong and Ahn Yojin." The two of them were best friends, of course. Ten shot an amused glance at the teacher, who thankfully did not notice. Half of the names were sorted already. "Okay, now we have... Ten and Johnny."