(4^2) - (3*2) + 10/2

(Some math so you guys can learn as you read!! (The answer is the chapter number))

It was in English class again, the fluorescent lights of the classroom flickered again. Ten, with his pen in his hand started scribbling more of his ideas he'd later share with Johnny. Even if he hated him and his annoying life, they've had at least 5 meet ups for the story, and have already made character designs. They were up to weaving the story together and adding small details that could make a big difference. Everyone was chattering away before Mr. Jeon walked in.

Mr. Jeon smacked his hand on the table, and the energetic of the buzz immediately faded, instantly getting everyone's attention. He then spoke in his usual authoritative voice. "Hello class, i would like to inform you that this project has been changed to better align with a Young Adult audience. You'll also need to include a romantic subplot and create a 'movie trailer' for your book. Any questions?"

Ten glanced at Johnny, who also looked at him as a lump grew in Tens throat while Johnny's eyes shot up from surprise.  

As reality set in for the both of them. Ten could sense the rivalry intensify.  If all their arguements before wasnt enough, this was even worse, expecially crafting a believable romance and the addition of a movie trailer was just too much. Ten slowly raised his hand. 

"Yes, Mr. Lee?" 

"Are we-"

"In english."
Ten cleared his throat and repeated the question to the best of his ability. "Do we add romance in the supposed movie trailer?"

"Yes."

________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY IMUPDATING THIS IN CLASS RN AND MY MIND KIND OF BLANKED SO I JUST ADDED MORE OF THIS IK ITS VERY SHORT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO GET A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT TIME 

WORD COUNT- 287 WORDS