The8!!

(Again it has nothing to do with the plot)

Johnny answered the door, Ten flinching from the memory of His mom opening the door screaming at his face. 
"Uhm hello.." Ten managed to say.
Kulisara pushed me out of the way and jumped onto him. "Johhny!!! It's been so long!! It felt like Chi's been gatekeeping you!!" Ten stared at her in horror, but johnny just laughed. "I promise you Ten has not been gatekeeping me. I've been busy~" Kulisara giggles and flung his arms around him and Ten felt a stab of jealousy fill him up.
"So uhm... Work?" He stared at johnny.

"Work." He replied back and slowly walked to Johnny's room. Kulisara chose to stay in the living room and he watched Johnny walk towards his room. 

"So..  Are you feeling any better?"
"Doesn't matter. Can we work?"
Johnny stared at him , clearly annoyed. "Are. You. Feeling. Any. Better?" 
Now it was ten's turn to be annoyed. "I said it doesnt matter. Is it too complicated to understand? And i'm fine. Thanks for asking."

Johnny just glared at him. "Good." and they began working again

~du du du~

Hours had past and it was now 8pm, ten checked his phone and immediatly gasped. "Johnny. It's 8. I think i have to go home." Johnny held his gaze at his laptop. "You can't stay here? I can arrange a room for you, and Your sister. I'll also get dinner." Ten thought about the offer. 
"Hmm.. i'll have to ask Kuli.." His voice trailed off at the sound of the doorbell. 
Sohnny stood up and stretched. "I'll answer it." He walked off, answering the door, before he walked back upstairs. 
"Who was it?"
"My parents. Your sisters asleep."
"Oh then..Uhm.. can we stay?"
"Obviously."

Johnny pat his head. "Ten, your worried for your sister aren't you?"

Well, that wasnt exactly it, but..  "Yes."

"Don't. She'll be fine. She's 15. Now, would you like to wake her up for dinner?" 

Ten slowly nodded, getting up and closing his laptop. He walked down to Kulisara and shook her awake. "Kuli? Wake up. How'd you even-"
"It was comfortable, okay??"
"Whatever. We're gonna stay here, and eat okay?" 
"Yes. Im not a five year old anymore. Just because i wa-"

Johnny's mother walked up to them, smiling wildly. "It's good to see you again!! I made dinner! Oh and, i don't mind you both staying over. Its uhm.. we do have a spare room but... Theres only one bed and it only fits 1 person.. Im so sorry.. we would move johnny down there but he does something in his room or something.. i could just sleep on the couch if you'd like.." 
Ten quickly responded. "It's okay!! Uhm- I'll sleep on the couch-"
"No, practically im your auntie because your mom and i are girlfriends~" She winked and Ten tried his hardest not to gag. "One of you could sleep in the same bed as johnny though, or he could sleep on the floor."
Kulisara turned to me. "What about this, i sleep in the guest room, you sleep with johnny!" Ten's ears turned red but he quickly nodded. "Think of it as you both can have extra time on your project thingy."

"Sure. I'll just sleep on the floor or something.. i'll see with johnny.. Thank you so much for your hospitality."

"Oh don't make it sound like a hotel! Now please sit at the dinner table! Don't hesitate tp eat as much as you want!"

Ten nodded and made his way to the table with Kulisara. Johnny also appeared, and they all sat down.

Dinner was very peaceful. Ten tried his hardest not to eat as much as he wanted to, but everything was just amazing, but he put down his chopsticks. "I'll just excuse myself. I would like to go to the bathroom." He walked away from the table, and made his way to the bathroom. He just stayed there for a few minutes and washed his hands, not doing anything else. His thoughts of doubt crawled into his mind and fogged it up as he slowly walked back. 
He listened carefully as he heard the dinner conversation. Johnny's mom was saying something like. "Ten's such a good kid. He's so smart, Johnny you should be better than him!" A chuckles escaped while Ten didn't know how to feel about the coment. "But Johnny, your weight is perfect. Don't be like him, he looks fat."