Yangyang's son

(The chapters name has nothing to do with the plot.)

"She's not my girlfriend." 

The girl just smiled sweetly and said, "Don't you remember when you confessed to me?"

That was it. Ten just shot up and started packing up. "I assume you want some alone time. i'll work on the project at home."

Johnny was about to say something but was cut off by the girls lips falling onto his own.

"I.. i'll go. have fun on your date. Bye." His voice was heavy with hurt and he turned away, holding in his tears as long as possible as he walked outside calmly, taking a turn, and then bolting away, tears streaming down his face. He managed to make it to his house in one piece, suprised because of how many cars there was that was close to running him over.

"Hey~" 

He turned and released a breath he didnt realise he was holding. "Kuli? Yes?"

"Johnny called me because you werent picking up."

Ten wen't through his excuses. "My phone died."

"Chitta. Your phone is unlocked with a picture of Taeyong oppa. Don't lie to me. WHat happened?" Kulisara's voice came more out as an order.

"I.. he.. it's not important. Did mom or dad do anything..?" 

Kulisaras eyes filled with sadness. "They seem like their going crazy.. they tried to throw books at me and seemed to forget we're their children.."

"Kulisara, do you have any friends to stay with?"

"'m not sure.. ill have too ask, why?"

"Because I don't think you should be here right now. They seem to be hurting you, and i don't want that. Okay?"

"I don't want to leave you. Im 15. I can handle this."

"YOur still my sister.. please, for me?"

Kulisara slowly nodded. "Fine."

Ten put up as realistic as he could to a smile, before walking to the bathroom. His insecurities crept in as he threw up again. Was i not perfect enough? Was i too nice? Was i too mean? Why am i not perfect? I don't deserve to eat. Im not packing any food tomorrow. I don't deserve any food at all. Why would i deserve food? I don't need it. I can survive. He might not like me anyways but, ill be perfect enough to get someone and forget about him.

(I literally have no ideas and i CAN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE 3 DAYS BC LIKE I CAN'T BRING MY LAPTOP SO SORRY)

Its been 1 day. 1 day and 7 hours since johnny and ten have been talking with each other. Ten always makes sure he's not alone or just busy. His chest hurt whenever he saw Johnny and teared up as he clutched his chest. Kun asked him if he was okay, bless his heart, but he just simply nodded and looked at anywhere but johnny. His beautiful voice and laugh haunted ten as he cried every night and threw up. He couldn't stand it, but still beared it.

It was only this one night. Ten had to stay back late to tutor one of his friends, though he refused to take the payment. Ten strolled to the city. He loved the lights, the kind people, the cultural inclusion, the cheerful children, the clean streets. One thing he hated? The alleyway's. Those we're the only places that were unclean, uncheerful, and certainly somewhere you would wish to not have your birthday party at.

Ten's steps dragged heavier with each click of the streetlights, signaling the late hour as he made his way home from school. The evening chill wrapped around him, and a hollowness echoed through his stomach—reminder of the lack of food.

The hum of the city dimmed as he took a shortcut through a quieter street. That's when the shadows shifted and the world narrowed down to an alley's grip. 

He didn't see the hand until it was upon him, yanking him into the darkness. Panic bloomed across Ten's chest, choking his cries into whimpers. 

"Wow~ Your so beautiful~ So perfect~ Just for me~ Why don't you pull those pants down hmm? Be a good boy~" The harasser's harsh whispers were a venomous cloud as the ghost of kisses trailed down his neck. Choked sobs escaped from tens mouth. He hated it, and Ten, for a moment, felt himself fading. He would rather die than be here right now. He wished he was dead as the feeling of hands that were not his own travelled to places he hated. 

He went through the things he hated. But then—Johnny. The thought of him triggered something fierce inside Ten. A rush of adrenaline surged through his veins, and with a burst of newfound strength, he shoved the offender away. Staggering, Ten fumbled for his phone, his shaking finger hitting the first contact. "Johnny," he gasped between sobs when the call connected 

"Hello?? Ten?? Are you okay??"

"Johnny.. i.. im sorry.. i.. help me.. " before he passed out.