Part 2

Y/N's POV

I walk into Grey Sloan Memorial and see a group of women walking down the hallway towards me. Two of them, one with honey blonde hair at just shorter then bra strap length and satin grey eyes and another with a darker shade of caramel hair at shoulder length and smokey blue eyes, are guiding the third, who has beautiful creamy beige hair that flows down past her shoulder blades with eyes a shockingly gorgeous shade of hazel. The first two women are wearing scrubs and white coats, which have names stiched into the upper left. One reads,'Dr. Meredith Grey M.D', meanwhile the other reads, 'Dr. Amelia Shepherd M.D'. I go to turn, and Dr. Shepherd calls to me as Dr. Grey leads the third woman outside. "Hello, Dr. Shepherd." I say smiling. "Hello! And you are?" She replies, her right eyebrow furrowing as she does so. "I'm Dr. Y/N." I answer, reaching out to shake her now outstretched right hand. "Nice to meet you! Who's service are you on?" She asks, shaking my hand. "Um... Dr. Addison Montgomery, I believe. "Great! Her and I are really close! I do believe she is short someone today." She says, glancing behind her shoulder at the door. "Ah, Dr. Grey! This is Y/N! She's working with Addison today, and I was just about to walk her up to the NICU to meet Addison. Want to come with?" Dr. Shepherd says, almost ranting. Without waiting for a response, she grabs Dr. Grey's hand then guides us to the elevator. We step into the elevator, and Dr. Shepherd presses a button. "So Jo seems to be having another problem..." She starts to say before, Dr. Grey smacks her forearm. "Guy problems? Overall problems?" I ask curiously. " "Both!" The two of them say simultaneously.