Part 11

JO'S POV

Y/N and Amelia ate the snacks I put down earlier, and Y/N went to take a nap in my bed. I get off the couch and walk downstairs to my bedroom. I open my bedroom door, Y/N is still awake, laying on her side facing the window. "My ex-husband left me the same year we got married for a second time. And I was extremely broken. I had to put myself back together in a world I no longer recognized and was sad, lonely, and depressing. I needed friendship and sex. I needed sex and no relationship." I proclaim, walking into the room. "I understand that Meredith Grey had the whole 'pick me, chose me, love me' speech to her ex-husband. And that can't be beat right now, but if you just want to talk about feeling so they don't eat you up inside. Then do that. Or if you're the kind of person who doesn't like to talk about feelings and just -" I continue before being interrupted. "Jo..." Y/N says, facing me. "I'm not gay, Y/N... or at least I didn't think I was..." I confess, trailing off. "Jo, get your ass over here in this bed." She replies, chuckling. I stride over to my bed, taking the empty spot in my bed. "There are 31 spinal nerves, 8 cranial, 12 thoracic, 5 lumbar, 5 sacral, and 1 coccygeal nerve." Y/N says, listing the spinal nerves, running her fingers down my back. I chuckle, placing my head in the nook of her neck. I run my hand through her hair. Y/N moves closer to me, brushing my hair off my neck, kissing my neck before moving my shirt off my shoulder, and moving down my shoulder, continuing to kiss me.

Link to 'Jo's house': https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1740-NE-88th-St-A-Seattle-WA-98115/2054234672_zpid/