Part 6

Y/N'S POV

Jo leads me outside smiling. "I called Link he said he'd come pick us up any minute now." Just then, a car pulled into the driveway, and Jo opened the back passenger door, grabbed my hand, and sat on the back drivers seat with me sitting next to her. "Hey, Link!" She said, greeting the driver. After a few minutes, we drove down the road towards the space needle. "You're so pretty..." I mumbled, resting my head on her shoulder. "And you're so drunk." She replies, glancing at me. I tilt my head slightly, staring at the stars through the sunroof. Jo chuckles, muttering something unaudiable under her breath, watching me easily get excited. Link drove us the rest of the 17-minute drive in absolute silence. "Here we are." Jo says, getting out and guiding me to the door. We enter the condo, and she walks through the foyer and takes a right down the hallway. "Think you can handle stairs?" She asks with almost a worried look on her face. "Jo, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just drunk. I can walk." I reply, walking up the first set of stairs and continuing up the second. She then guides me across the lounge/office and to the first door to the left of the hall. I then wander to the other side of the room and sit on the bed. "I hope you know I have no clothes besides these right now." I say, glancing at Jo before looking around the room. "I'll be back..." She says, turning around and walking out of the room. A few minutes later, she enters again with a dark lavender pair of pants and a shirt, both of which are covered in patterns of birds and flowers. "Here... Put them on... I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." She says, handing me the pajamas.