Part 14

Jo's POV

I walk upstairs into Y/N's room and sit on her bed. She is standing by the longer windowsill, organizing some plants. I smile slightly, watching her walk from one spot to the other, adjusting the fairylights, and trying to make the painting level. Y/N takes a step back before turning around. She takes the blanket off the back of the desk chair and folds it before placing it on the bottom shelf of a bedside table. She then sits next to me. "Jo, I'm sorry..." Y/N says, looking at me. "I once dressed as Tinkerbell for Halloween...." I start, continuing to smile. "My birth mom left me at a firestation, I'm allergic to wool. As a teen, I lived in my car. I'm oddly good at math, I hate cats, and I hate beaches  because they remind me of the childhood I never had, I also don't always do laundry. I get hives and can't eat when I get nervous. I keep a gun under my bed, I've stolen 5 cars." I say, "Here's where it gets a little weird. I can cry on cue, I'm good at writing dirty texts, and I don't understand the stock market. I don't like carrot cake, I love boxed mac & cheese and salt and vinegar chips from the second floor hospital vending machine. Um... I don't watch sports, I'm a fan of 'Ready, Set, Go', and people say I have 'Disney Princess eyes' and 'a heart-stopping smile'. Also, I enjoyed it earlier." I say, smiling, getting up and walking towards the door. "Jo! Wait!" Y/N says, stopping me in my tracks.