Part 10

Y/N'S POV

Jo, Amelia, and I are sitting at the island in the breakfast nook, drinking our smoothies. My hand starts to shake, and I begin to feel dizzy. "Y/N, let's go lay on the couch." Jo says, getting up off her stool and walking over to me. Amelia stands up and helps her walk me to the couch. Jo sits down, patting the couch next to her. I sit before laying my head on Jo's lap. She brushes her fingers through my hair. "I'm really cold..." I mumble as Amelia sits down by my feet. "Y/N, you're sweating." Amelia says, giving Jo her smothie. I sit up too fast and vomit on Amelia and on Jo's area rug. Amelia and Jo get up, moving the coffee table and the footstool by the recliner and moving the rug. Amelia walks over to the bathroom near the stairs. Jo grabs Amelia's bag she brought and gave it to Amelia. Jo then walks back over to me before stopping by the kitchen and grabbing a handful of things. She places water bottles, a few blueberries, pieces of coconut, and yogurt on the side table by the couch. Amelia walks out of the bathroom, down the hall, and then sits next to me. Jo returns about 25 minutes later with mashed potatoes and grilled chicken, placing them next to the other foods from earlier.