Part 15

Y/N's POV

I walk over to Jo, smiling. "I love grilled cheese sandwiches with ham, I'm a big science nerd, and I love neuroscience." I grab her hands, continuing. "And sure, I'm childish sometimes, but if you allow me to be myself, my nerdy, curious self, then my childish actions just stop, not forever, just..." She smiles, taking me to my closet. She rummages through my shirts and pants before picking out my favorite cream and azure sweater and black jeans. "What are you doing?" I ask as Jo hands me the clothes. "Hurry, they're almost here!" She says, practically running out of my room. After changing, I open my door and head downstairs. Halfway down the stairs, I hear a few familiar voices. Bounding down the stairs, I see Amelia, Mer, Zola, Bailey, and Ellis grabbing some food that Jo had left out and walking past me downstairs. I walk over, and Jo hands me two freshly-made grilled cheese sandwiches with ham. "Come on Y/N the others are waiting in Mer's Lexus LX 570!" Jo says grabbing my hand and sprinting down the stairs.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I've been sick recently and just got done catching up with schoolwork. I'll be back to posting normally tomorrow! Thanks to those who read this!