Part 4

Meredith's POV

I drove to Jo's to pick her up. Amelia drove Y/N to my house after they picked up snacks and drinks. "I don't need an intervention..." Jo muttered as I practically had to drag her out of the car. We walked to my front door, and I took out my house key. "Mer, is any of this necessary?" Jo asks, glancing at  Amelia's car. Opening the door, I hear Y/N and Amelia talking about..... drugs and brains. "Hey, Mer! Hi Jo!" Amelia says, smiling. "This is Y/N." She continues gesturing to the lighter brunette next to her, who waves before taking another drink of her wine. "I'll start...." I start before immediately continuing, "Jo, would you hook up with your high school crush today?" I ask patiently, waiting for her answer."Well... I already did, and he's dead now, so..." She mutters less nervous and hesitant than before. "Um.... Y/N, it's nice to meet you." Jo says, reaching out to shake her hand, smiling. "Y/N, what's the most childish thing that you still do as an adult?" Y/N immediately takes a sip. "I'll still answer, though I guess. I get excited way too easily. Also, I tend to stick out my tongue or tilt my head when I'm concentrating." Jo chuckled, "Could be worse... like eating snot." We all start laughing. Just then, Ellis' voice emerged from upstairs."Mama! Auntie Jo! Auntie Amelia!" She calls running down the steps. "A new friend?" She asks, glancing towards Y/N. "Me, Zo-zo, and Bailey are hungry!" She chirps, giving her aunties hugs. I glance at the window nearby. "You're right! It's past dinner time!" Y/N smiles getting up off the couch. "Don't worry, I'll deal with it..." She says, glancing at me. After about half an hour, Y/N peers out into the living room. "Well, I hope y'all like quessidilas!"