its crimas time

a normal au??? yh no, they r a bunch of snowmen and reindeer cuz i said so except for donald tho

and  to avoid any confusion cuz im not gonna write out who is what in the actual story, here is a list

jake= reindeer

forrest= reindeer

kingsley= snowman

jimmy= snowman

wolf= a hybrid (i didn't want it to be uneven)

________________________

         located in the deepest darkest cave found in the north pole resided a teen boy who went by the name, donald na. donald, as muched as he wished, did not live alone. with him were two reindeer and two snowmen along with some strange mix between the two species, a snowdeer as he chose to call it. the two reindeer looked like your average reindeer they were just tall and had very different personalities to each other, he named them forrest and jake. kingsley and jimmy were the snowmen, like jake and forrest, they also looked like a normal snowman and were not similar in personality. wolf however, was not normal in the slightest, outside of being a hybrid, wolf was able to communicate like an actual human being, donald had also found it weird how he was purple instead of brown like a reindeer or white like a snowman.

      beside his weird companions, the was one thing about donald that he never told anyone, he was santa claus. yep, he was the one and only St Nick, the man who sped across the whole world in one day dropping off presents to kid. did he enjoy his job? no, not one bit but he was making billions off of it so he didn't care. registering your business on www.MaJik.TTflow.com really does work wonders for your bank account.

      it was a week before christmas eve and donald was now working extra hard to get all the gifts done before friday. wolf always asked him why he never hired people to work for him, a yearly interaction between the two with donald always responding with, "there is nothing a bunch of tiny people can do in one month that i cant do in one year, stop watching tv"

      wolf's curiousity was understandable though, donald would work himself to the bone all year just for one day that passes by quicker than every other day. there were days he would exhaust himself so much to the point where even jake, who took everything with a grain of salt was extemely concerned. kingsley would always offer to let donald lean on him to cool off but donald would refuse, he wont rest until christmas had passed.

      now with only seven days left the woek hours increased drastically and everyone grew a bit more concered for donald. yes it happened every year but they couldn't help it. anyone would be concered if they saw someone overworking themselves.

      donald was finally on the last toy. with only three days remaining, donald only had time to pack his sack and get his sleigh ready, he also had to prepare jake and forrest as they also pulled the sleigh. it wasn't anything exerting though, just a little shine and polish, make sure nothing was broken or injured and they were off. he also had to prepare wolfs seat, wolf always insisted on tagging along even though he never did anything. 

      finally, they were all set and it was now christmas eve. donald loaded his sleigh and mounted the reindeer, jake and forrest to the front so they could guide them through the night sky. wolf hopped in, sitting comforatable next to donald who was now fully dressed in his santa suit. kingsley was making sure donald had eeverything before they took off while jimmy just stood on the side. when they were finally ready to leave, jimmy and kingsley stood back to give donald room to take off. donald let out a sigh of relief before he sent out the the cue for the reindeer to proceed.

      they shot into the sky with unmagenable speed, donald manuvering through the clouds with ease. he pulled out the list to see who was the first person on the list. one hand holding the reins as he payed attention to the names. the first kid was someone called ben park.

      ben was if not the nicest, then one of the nicest children donald has ever come across in his entire career. donald was convined ben was some sort of robot or alien, no human is capable of being that kind, and yet here ben was, proving that he was a human and extremely nice. 

      donald made his was over to bens house, landing on softly on the roof, the clack from the reindeer hooves sounding nothing more than the squeek of a baby mouse. he got out the presents for ben before he hoped down the chimney. he placed the gifts neatly under the tree before he went to go drink the milk and cookies left out for him, saving one cookie for wolf. he didn't forget to take the carrots and candy canes for the reindeer too.

     after that, the delivery went by fast. donald had visted all these houses so much that he knew the easiest routes to speed up the whole proccess. by the time he finished the sun was now peeping over the horizion. lifting into the sky, he did a final wave as requested by wolf before he rolled his eyes a little, opening his mouth to say,

"ho, ho, ho! merrryy christmas to all, and to all a goodnight" the it sounded really dry, wolf was still happy he had done it nonetheless and that was enought for him.

__________________________________

MERRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMAS YALL. if you dont celebrate i hope un have GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAT day too.

been working on this since last month lel, hope yall enjoyed