Nicky Names

*GIOVANNI POV*

Mrs Campbell thought it would be a few days before she actually started to talk. Luckily for me I got her to talk in a few minutes.

My brothers were all waiting at home to meet her. All 6 of them. I told the youngest three to go to bed but I doubt they listened.

Right now all that matters is our baby sister is finally coming back home. We walked out of the police stations doors and into the cold. I wrapped the blanket around her a little bit tighter. Then I walked over to the car and opened the back door. I had someone pick up a car seat for her. Since she is 4 and she is a tiny little kid. I buckled her in and shut her door.

Then I got into the car and started the drive home. It took me a while to get to the police station since I was at work. Our house was only about 30 to 40 minutes away.

"Who's your favorite princess?"

"R-rapunzel o-or Belle"

She was so sweet, she has a little bit of a stutter but it could be she's just nervous.

I asked her a few more questions and told her a little bit about her brothers. Shortly after that we were home. She was passed out in her car seat so I unbuckled her and carried her inside. I rubbed her back and bounced her up and down for a minute or two and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Munchkin we're home, are you ready to meet your brothers?"
She tensed up a little bit and started picking at her palms again. I held on of her hands so she couldn't dig into them.

"Gio I-I go to s-seeps" she mumbled. I noticed her eyes gathering tears.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked as I carried her to the front door.

"C-crushy" oh sh*t I forgot mr. crush in the car.

I walked back to the car and picked up crush who was beside her seat. I shut the car door and locked it. We walked up and unlocked the front door walking into the living room.

"THEIR HOME!!" Luca yelled. Maize buried her head into my shoulder and gripped onto Crush and I. Soon the boys were all lined up staring at the tiny body in my arms.

"Hey Munchkin?" I tried to get her to look out to her older brothers that were waiting

She didn't respond.

"Munchkin, I know your awake. Don't be shy, your brothers want to see your pretty little face"

She readjusted so she was looking shyly at Luca the youngest brother. Half of her face dug into my shoulder and the other half peeked out at Luca.

"I'm Luca. Your youngest older brother"

She peeked out a little bit more spotting Atlas.

"Hi I'm Atlas your 3rd oldest brother"

I decided to speed up the process and help her memorize them more.

I turned her a little bit and pointed at the next brother Xander.

"That's Xander. He's your 4th oldest brother. He is a bit of a meany sometimes. And then..."

I turned her a little bit more a pointed at Xavier

"That's Xavier your 5th oldest brother. His room is next door to your room"

"Then lastly, this is Nic. He is your second oldest brother"

They all gave a wave and stared in shock that she was here. She gave each a slight smile and then after Nic she dug her face back into my shoulder.

"I think it's time for bed." Nic blurted out.

It was midnight after all.

Nic came over and put a hand on her back. She peeked out and saw him. He took Maize out of my arms and held her looking at me.

"I'm gonna go ahead and get this little girl here to bed. Say goodnight to Giovanni" she shook her head and looked at me scared.

"Munchkin it's ok, Nic doesn't bite. He's just going to tuck you in and say goodnight to you. Does that sound ok?" She nodded hesitantly.

"Do you want to tell Nic your turtles name?"
She picked at her palms a bit when I asked that.

"It's ok, you can tell me later Baby" Nic said trying to get her to look up.

"Okay goodnight Munckin" I gave her a kiss on the top of her head and watched them head up the stairs.