Movie

MAZIES POV:

I woke in Atty's room, except Atty wasn't in it. He was in here last night I remember that. He tucked me in and was there when I took the gross green medicine.

I sat up in his bed and slowly got off to search for Gio. Gio's room is by mine and Atty's room so it shouldn't be that hard.

I walked as slow as a snail with Crush in my arms towards Gio's room. I suddenly was lifted up into someone's arms I started to squirm wanting down.

I looked back to find Xander smirking, and I stopped squirming.

"Hey Maze, what are you doing?" He questioned and I pointed at Gio's room.

"Finding Gio huh?" He asked as he walked towards Gio's room.

"where's A-atty?" I looked behind Xander to see Nic coming up to us.

"I'll take her she needs more medicine" Nic took me out of Xanders arms and into his own.

As soon as he said medicine it reminded me of the green one from last night. That was gross. Nic started walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Atlas is at work with Gio. And I stayed home so I could make sure to give you your medicine. That will make you feel all better" We made it to the kitchen, and he set me down on the counter.

"Now Maze, I will make you a deal." I got excited this better be a good deal.

"If you drink this medicine, which tastes apparently like grapes which you like, then I will get everyone to come to the movie room for a movie night" He proposed.

"Yes!" I nodded and I started to think about what movie. We could watch finding Nemo but I don't know if they'd want to watch that or maybe Rapunzel. But maybe even Zootopia.

I was going to watch it with mommy and daddy the other night but that never happened.

I finally came up with the best movie I could think of and asked Nic if we could watch it.

"Yes, after you drink the medicine, we can after dinner get everyone one into the movie room how does that sound?" I agreed and looked at the purple medicine as Nic pours it into the same small cup as yesterday.

It looked pretty but as Nic handed it to me it smelled weird and gross just like the one from last night. With Crush in between my arm and my body I lifted the cup up to my nose using my other hand.

"Ew" I mumbled taking a sniff.

"You got it Maze" Nic stared as I quickly drank it. It tasted like way too much grape.

"Good job now we can get some breakfast in you. What about pancakes?" My eyes lit up; pancakes are one of the best things ever in my opinion.

"Okay I'll take that as a yes" He chuckled and lifting me off the counter and onto the ground.

"Go play with Crush, I will call you down when they are done" He instructed as I ran into the living room to tell Crush all about my deal. He was so happy for me and he asked what movie I had chosen.

I told him I narrowed it down to either Zootopia, toy story or monsters inc but I was leaning more towards monsters inc.

I invited Crush to come to the movie night and to sit with me and he said he'd come since he doesn't have anywhere to be tonight.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"We are going to be having a movie night tonight. Mazie picked out a movie for all of us to watch" Nic told everyone as we ate our dinner.

"What movie did you pick Maze?" Xander asked.

"Monsters Inc!" I said super excited about my choice of movie.

"Sounds good" Xavier agreed.

"G-Gio are you gonna c-come?" I didn't want to have a movie night without Gio but he could have to work or be tired from work. I ate some more of my pasta as he looked up from his.

"Of course I will be there Mazie" He smiled.

"Everyone at 7:30 meet there please." Nic didn't really give time for anyone to argue.

Soon dinner was over, and everyone split and went their separate ways. I decided to go play with the Legos in my room.

I started off with just making it into a house, but then I decided to make a castle for my Lego people to live in.

I built them a castle with rainbow walls and green flooring because I already had used my white floor for a different one, I built Atty. Atty told me he put it on his desk at work.

"Maze, are you ready?" I glanced up and saw Gio in the doorway already holding my princess Bell blanket and Crush. I nodded and got up running over to him.

"Let's go pretty girl" He picked me up and handed me Crush and draped the blanket on my shoulders.

"Everyone is super excited. Atty's making some popcorn and even got some candy for you"

"Candy?" I asked even more excited now.

"Yes, but you can't have too much. You still have to go to bed after the movie" A smile made its way to my face.

We soon made it to the movie room, and it was super dark in there.

I saw all of my brothers and I decided to sit in my own chair between Xavier and Gio's chair. They were fancy chairs that leaned back and had cup holders and a footrest. Gio turned on the screen and soon Monsters Inc popped up on the screen.

I was covered up with my blanket and Atty gave me some popcorn. Crush got super excited when it started.

About halfway through the movie I was falling asleep, so Gio lifted me onto his chair.

"Ok love bug time for bed" I woke up to Gio putting me into my bed and tucking me in. He left me to sleep with a kiss on my forehead and Crush in my arms.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.