Chapter 1

We see a young boy about the age of 15 in an apartment with some dogs and a cat on a computer doing some typing. The cat jumps onto the table and into the lap of the boy. Meanwhile several girls can be seen watching tv. The boy was Izuku Midoriya. He had for the past year been taking care of the girls who are his "adopted sisters". But he sees them as his real sisters and they see him as their big brother.

The youngest was Mao. She was only 14 months old. The second oldest is Grethyl she is 16 months and Nimona's biological younger sister. The third youngest is Hina being 4 then Nezuko who is also 4 but is 5 months older than Hina. Then Daki who is 5. Next is Umaru who is 6 and loves eating chips. The next is Nayuta who is 8 years old. And lastly the oldest sister is Nimona being 10.

Izuku is just finishing up some online school work when he hears a ding. He stops picks up the cat named Meowy and sets her on his shoulder. He goes into the kitchen putting on oven mitts and pulling something out of an oven which was steak. He set the steaks on plates.

Izuku: "Girls dinner"

He then grabbed two bowls of rice and orange chicken and handed it to Hina Daki and Nezuko. Then grabbed two bottles of baby formula. The girls came in Nimona holding Mao and Grethyl who reached for Izuku and the bottle. He picked the two up and fed them as the others grabbed their food and brought it back to the tv. They also fed some of their food to the 8 dogs they have and Pochita.

Two other girls then walked out of the hall only wearing short shorts and a tang top. Izuku grabbed another plate and handed it to them while rocking Mao and Grethyl in his arms. They both sat with the other girls feeding some of their food to the cat. Izuku walked over with his own plate and sat in a chair with Grethyl & Mao as Pochita jumped onto the armrest as sat there.

Hina: "Soooo good Onii-Chan"

Izuku: "Thank you Hina"

Nimona: "Why can't we have steak every night"

Izuku: "Because it's expensive as hell"

Power: "But humans have lots of meat on them just eat them"

Izuku: "We can't do that Power only bad people and to the kids that's cannibalism"

Nezuko: "That's gross Power"

Daki: "Barf"

Power: "Oh c'mon me and the other devils eat devils why not people"

Toga: "Big sis we're eating and let's not talk about what we do in front of the kids"

Power: "Fine"

They finished eating and put their plates in the sink. Power and Toga then both did the dishes. Izuku then put the kids to bed and walked back to the living room to see the girls wearing more clothing. Izuku put on a suit and grabbed the keys.

Izuku: "Let's go get paid"

They walked out and went into his car. They drove to a warehouse where they entered to see several more people.

Izuku: "So what we got planned tonight"

Stain: "We are gonna kill Endeavor"

Izuku: "Why"

Stain pressed a button and it turned on a slideshow.

Stain: "I was called by Rei Todoroki his wife to kill him and I have found that Endeavor aka Enji Todoroki has shunned his eldest children and abused and forced his youngest to train his quirk. Not only that but Shoto his youngest has been sexually assaulting one girl who he demands to be with. Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. She has tried to get a restraining order but Endeavor uses his quirk to threaten people to delete it as well as paid police to ignore this"