Chapter 2

Izuku can be seen with his sisters about a month after the events of killing Endeavor and Shoto. During that time Izuku and his sisters had moved into a new home bigger that the others had also moved into except for Stain. The girls really liked meeting Izuku's girlfriends and they also liked meeting them.

Upon first introduction Princi had hidden herself but was found by Mao in the hall and grabbed one of her legs. She came out with Mao holding on to her leg laughing.

Izuku: "Huh well look at that"

Princi then picked her off her leg and Mao hugged her. Princi's eyes went big and wide and she smiled happily and hugged back. Mao now always wants to be with Princi and can't basically sleep without her. The others got along well with Izuku's sisters and he was happy they did.

We now see Izuku coming home after dropping his sisters at school and pre-school. We see him enter then get grabbed into the air by Princi (idk why I like Princi so much) Izuku looked at her to see her naked with hearts in her eyes. He then looked back to see the other girls also naked. Izuku got a boner that Princi pulled out and went straight for her asshole. He was 14 inches and his tip went in. He looked back to see that he went in.

Princi spread her front legs to show her pussy all wet. Izuku then opened more of her legs.

Princi: "You were wondering if I had more than one pussy because I have more legs"

Izuku: "Yes"

Princi: "I don't but I can move it"

He watched as her pussy moved in between different pairs of legs. Fall then came up and took Izuku's head making out with him. They went back down and Izuku got his clothes cut off.

Izuku: "Hey"

He was muffled out by Toga jumping on him with her boobs in his face. Izuku squished them on his face while Power spread Toga's butt cheeks. She then made a blood cock and shoved it into her pussy then began to lick her asshole while fucking her with the toy. Fall then reached her hand in between and stroked Izuku's dick.

Izuku then pushed away Toga's breasts and began to kiss her. Power then sucks on his dick deep throating it to the base. Izuku pushed Toga off grabbed Power's face and began to fuck her mouth. After a few minutes he shoved the whole thing in cumming down her throat. She pulled away and laid down to catch her breath. Fall then went over to him about to shove his dick in her.

Izuku: "Hold on"

Fall: "What"

Izuku: "I wanted to try something"

He grabbed her head and off of the hands that held it.

Fall: "What are you doing I don't have a neck"

Izuku: "No but you eat and breathe through what would be. Meaning your head allows you to talk see and could be a pocket pussy. If you want to"

Fall: "Do it"

Izuku slid her down his dick and it came out the bottom of her head. She then hums which gives a vibration that Izuku likes. With the rest of his dick he puts it in her pussy which makes her moan giving Izuku more pleasure from her head. He fucked her hard making her yell. Quanxi then went to the base of her neck and began to lick it while squeezing her breasts. Izuku then finally came in Fall then took her head off his dick.

Izuku: "Now there's a pocket pussy you can't find. 10/10 would buy again"

Fall blushed at the comment then was grabbed by Quanxi and shoved into her pussy.

Quanxi: "Lick me Fall"

Izuku then began to have sex with the rest of them. He went and picked up his sisters and brought them home. As they were having dinner there was a knock at the door. He looked through it to see police as well as heroes and two others. His eyes widened at the sight.

Izuku: "Hey girls I'll be right back. Do not go outside or look through the windows"

He opened the door then closed it holding his hands up with Pochita next to him on his back legs paws up. A small creature then walked up with a woman.

Izuku: "Look I get that you want me but just don't start shooting so then the house doesn't have to get repaired"

Nezu: "We're not here to kill you or the others Mr. Midoriya. I wanted to ask that you join my school"

Izuku: "Why"

Nezu: "Because we have a common enemy"

Izuku: "Excuse me"

Nezu: "I don't expect you to remember them since you didn't exactly see them but they're someone that you hate"

Izuku: "Who"

Madam pres: "All For One"

Izuku: "... again. Who"

Nezu: "They killed your parents"

Izuku's eyes went wide and he put his hands down.

Izuku: "What"

Madam pres: "Izuku we are willing to let you and your girlfriends keep doing what you do as well as avenge your parents"

Izuku: "What's the catch"

Nezu: "You attend my hero school and stay in the dorms for free. You still get to kill heroes villains and devils. And you get to avenge your parents"

Nezuko then opened the door with Daki and saw all the armed police force. They stared at the two until their eyes began to water and started crying. Izuku walked over and tried to pick them up but they then wiped their tears and ran to one of the officers and began to bang on his leg.

Nezuko: "NOOOOOO DON'T TAKE MY ONII-CHAN. HE'S OURS NOT YOURS"

Daki: "HE'S OUR ONII-CHAN ONLY OURS"

Izuku: "Girls they're not taking me"

They ran to his arms and he hugged them.

Izuku: "It's ok my little mochi and little star I'm not leaving"

Nezuko: "Our onii-chan"

Daki: "Only ours"

Izuku: "Yes all yours. I will go to your school and I expect we get our own floor in your dorms"

Nezu: "We can make that happen"

Izuku: "Good. Now get off my lawn or Quanxi is gonna kill all of you if you stepped in her garden"

He looked around the corner and many officers stepped back. They left and Izuku walked in with a now sleeping Nezuko and Daki. He told the girls what happened and Nimona tried acting tough saying she could take them on. They later went to bed with Nezuko and Daki held by Izuku.

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later.