Chapter 7

Izuku is seen walking back up the stairs as everyone got on the bus and went back to UA. Izuku then went to his car and drove towards his littlest sister's daycare.

Izuku: "So where did you have in mind for our date"

Komari: "Well I was thinking just back at my place I can make something"

Izuku: "Works for me"

She gave him her address and left as he was driving. He looked to his right to see a girl in tattered clothes run out of an ally. He quickly pulled over and caught her before she bumped into him.

Izuku: "Hey hey are you ok"

Eri: "Please don't leave me with him"

Izuku looked up as he saw Overhaul walk up. Izuku without letting him speak pulled his chord and cut his head off with his leg. Izuku held onto Eri and held her in his lap in the car. Before driving he texted the rest of his sisters that he'll be a bit late.

Grethyl: "Onii-Chan who is that"

Izuku: "I don't know but she was in danger. Hey it's ok the bad man is gone I'm gonna take care of you"

He quickly drove back to UA and ran with Grethyl and Mao. He ran into the infirmary and saw RG.

RG: "Oh Jesus Izuku don't scare me like that. Who is that girl you're holding"

Izuku: "I'm not sure but Overhaul wanted her. Can you tell me your name"

Eri: "Eri"

Izuku: "Ok Eri you see this nice woman she's going to watch you for a bit ok. She's also just going to take a look at you but I promise she won't hurt you. I'll be back"

Izuku ran as he went and picked up the rest of his sisters and they followed him back to the infirmary. They walked in to see Eri holding a pillow she let go and reached for Izuku as he walked over and she grabbed him. She held onto him tight as RG came back.

RG: "Good you're back. Her name is Eri but no last name. Her quirk allows her to rewind living organisms to a previous state and if done for too long will erase them completely. She was brave enough to tell me why Overhaul wanted her and it was to make quirk erasing bullets"

Izuku: "Glad I killed him when I did"

Eri: "What's going to happen to me"

Izuku: "Well duh I'm adopting you. If Overhaul wanted you the rest of the Yakuza will be after you so leaving you in an orphanage would be dumb so I'll protect you. You'll never be alone again cause you'll have a family"

Eri: "A family. You'd be my papa"

Izuku: "Yep and all these girls would be your aunts and she would be your great grandma"

Eri began to tear up and hugged Izuku.

Eri: "I would love that"

Izuku hugged her as she started accidentally using her quirk. And Izuku in the moment placed Eri on RG and they watched as RG started growing taller and younger. Izuku then grabbed Eri and placed her on the bed.

Izuku: "Oh damn"

RG: "Oh my god. I'm I think in my 30s again"

Izuku: "Guess I could tell Hatsume to scrap the reverse age machine"

RG: "The what"

Izuku: "Well we just found you and considering how old you were I just wanted to have you a bit longer"

RG: "Awww"

Izuku: "Plus your healing quirk is even stronger now that you're young again. Are you mad"

RG: "Nope. I'm quite happy because now I'm back in my prime"

She walked up to him and hugged him and she was much stronger and began to crush his bones.

RG: "But don't ever do something like that again. Now let's go shopping"

RG picked up Eri and bolted to the van which everyone else ran after. She was in the driver seat as she was staring at everything in a bit of confusion.

RG: "Damn I forgot how to drive. Stupid short legs"

She got out and sat in the passenger seat with Eri with the rest in the back seats. Izuku drove to the mall as she ran around buying stuff for Eri. She was about to go into another store when Eri was snatched from her by Quanxi.

RG: "Hey"

Quanxi: "Apologies Recovery Girl but since she's our new daughter we will be the ones buying her clothes. You may by the toys"

The rest of Izuku's harem walked up behind her and to Eri with Izuku crawling between them and grabbing Eri as she buried her face in Izuku's chest.

Eri: "Papa who are they"

Izuku: "Sorry Eri. These are your new mothers"

Eri: "So many"

Izuku: "Girls it would probably be best if you all didn't surround her since she still needs time to recover"

They stepped back as an arrow pierced all their hearts with guilt of scaring Eri.

Izuku: "I'll carry Eri. You all buy stuff for her and I will give my opinion on what you're buying and possibly say no to it"

They split up as they would repeatedly come back with clothes and toys for Eri which he would say no or yes to. By the end there were a lot of clothes which they immediately changed Eri into a pink sweater and sweats.

Nejire: "Aww she's so cute and looks so squishy. I really want to just hug her"

Eri looked at her then back at Izuku and she spread her arms to Nejire and she gently picked her up and hugged her.

Nejire: "Life has never been more worth living than this moment"

Power: "I wanna hug her too"

Toga: "After me you will"

The girls began to argue as Eri sniffled and they all stopped and looked at her as she was clutching her chest.

Eri: "What is this feeling my chest feels big"

Nejire: "It's love Eri"

Eri: "Love"

She began crying and then started smiling.

Eri: "I love 'love'. I love my mamas and papa"

Everyone then began to tear up as everyone around them had to advert their eyes from the pure wholesomeness of the moment. Izuku looked at his sisters and even saw Nimona crying.

Nimona: "Shut up it's allergies"

Izuku walked to Eri and picked her up and hugged her tight and she hugged back. She then went to each of her moms and hugged them and then to her aunts. Once they got back to the dorms there was already a bed for her that was with Izuku's sisters. Izuku put her in the bed and kissed her forehead as Momo made a stuffed animal of Izuku in his chainsaw man form and then a plushie with mini versions of all of them attached together.

Izuku: "Goodnight Eri"

Eri: "Goodnight papa. Goodnight mamas"

Harem: "Night Eri"

She rolled over and fell asleep with her plushies with a smile. Izuku went to his bedroom with his harem and then also fell asleep with them.

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later