Chapter 4

It has been 3 years since Izuku and his sisters and girlfriends have been staying at UA. Mao and Grethyl have learned to speak and even walk a little. But they still crawl out of their beds and snuggle with Izuku which his other sisters get jealous of and do the same. Even Nimona. Right now Izuku is seen with his sisters in the Exam viewing room watching students destroy robots.

Nimona: "Look at that one with the explosion quirk. She can cause some serious damage with her quirk"

Nezu: "Good observation Nimona. We shall teach her to be careful with her explosives so she does not hurt anyone to badly"

Izuku: "Is it over yet"

Nayuta: "It started 2 minutes ago so stop asking every 15 seconds"

Izuku: "Ugh. While we're stuck here the girls and Stain are out killing villains and devils. I'm bored"

Hina: "Stop complaining Onii-chan"

Izuku: "Ugh"

Izuku leaned back in his chair tired. He then stood up saying he was going to the bathroom. And he did but he took a wrong turn out and wound up in the fake city.

Izuku: "How the fuck did I get here"

Izuku saw as the zero pointer rose from the ground and began walking forward causing buildings to collapse. He saw a girl trapped under rubble and pulled his cord. He grew his saw and ran over. He picked her up bridal style and began to run away as the zero pointers foot came down he tossed her forward and he was squished. But then they heard revving. They saw as the zero pointer was getting cuts up its leg and to its head as it broke open showing Izuku. He fell and landed next to the girl. He was different he had an extra pair of hands and an intestine scarf coming from his stomach and wrapping around his neck.

 He was different he had an extra pair of hands and an intestine scarf coming from his stomach and wrapping around his neck

Izuku: "HAHA THAT ROBOT WAS WEAK AS HELL BUT OW DID THAT HURT BEING CRUSHED"

Izuku looked at the girl as she stared in shock and in fear.

Izuku: "You ok"

She nods. Several kids were staring afraid to move because of Izuku. Izuku was a little confused as Recovery Girl walked forward and healed the girl.

Izuku: "Hey granny why is everyone staring at me"

RG: "Have you seen yourself sonny"

Izuku looked at his hands and the intestine scarf.

Izuku: "Huh"

Over the last three years Recovery Girl found out that Izuku and her are related because of her daughter. Least to say they were happy to find each other and RG was happy to call all his sisters her grandbabies.

RG: "You gonna change back"

Izuku: "Uhh. Idk how"

RG: "What do you mean you don't know how"