Chapter 9

We come back to the Sports Festival.

Mic: "WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL PLEASE WELCOME CLASS 1-A WHO HAS THE LEGENDARY VIGILANTE CHAINSAW MAAAAAAAN. Trust me when I say you do not want to get on this kid's bad side. Mess with his family and you'll regret it. AND THEN THE REST OF THE CLASSES"

They all approached the stage with Izuku upset he was forced to do this. Midnight then gets onto the stage announcing the first event.

Midnight: "Our first event is an obstacle course please head for the tunnel"

Izuku decided to be in the back as they walked over. Midnight then said go as the doors opened. The students ran but Izuku stood there.

Midnight: "Uh Izuk I said go"

Izuku: "I know I'm just giving them a head start"

Izuku then pulled his cord and became chainsaw man. He swung his chains at the entrance and pulled launched himself then creating his leg saw and using them to speed past students. He then reached the first obstacle being the robots from the entrance exam. Izuku bladed towards one jump and axe kicked down the middle and found another and spun kicked it across. He saw the zero pointers and sent one of his chains at its head then pulled it down to the ground and then latched onto another pulled himself to it and cut its head in half. He landed and continued as Izuku's sisters cheered him on.

As Izuku bladed he came up next to Mina who was sliding on her acid. Izuku then grew one saw from arm which he then laid on the ground sideways still moving forward pulling up next to her.

Izuku: "Hey there hot stuff. Come here often"

Mina: "Show off"

Izuku: "Wanna boost"

Mina: "Are you gonna throw me"

Izuku: "Over the second obstacle"

She looked ahead and saw she was reaching a cliff. Izuku flipped onto his legs and grabbed her with his other arm. He sent a chain to a pillar and swung across the canyon. While swinging Mina looked up at him and kissed him. They came to the other side and landed with Izuku back on his feet and sped past her.

Mina: "Hey where's my boost"

Izuku: "Me getting you across was the boost"

He kept blading and managed to catch up to Katsumi. She looked back to see him catching up. He then throws his chain from his head at her leg and is being pulled by him. He then turned around and reversed the rotation of his leg saws and began to moonwalk.

Izuku: "Hee hee. Oh I've always wanted to do that thanks Katsumi"

Katsumi: "You're welcome. Hope you can survive landmines"

Izuku: "Land wha"

He looked back as she pulled him into a mind field. He then was pulled into one and it exploded but the explosion launched him into the air above Katsumi. She looked up and saw him flying overhead then fall landing into another one and another and another and another and now both his arms are broken and dislocated. He landed and began to blade again. He then crossed the finish line. He came to a stop next to Midnight.

Midnight: "Izuku Midoriya wins. Are are you ok Izuku"

Izuku: "Yeah why"

Midnight: "Your arms dear. They're broken and mangled"

He looked at them seeing them bent and broken.

Izuku: "Oh this is nothing just pull my cord and I'll be better"

She pulled it making a rev up sound and his arms began snapping back into place. Once his arms were better he changed back.

Midnight: "Oh I think I'm gonna be sick"