Chapter 5

Izuku can be seen with his sisters playing on their console when Chiyo walks in to see a messy room.

Chiyo: "What do you think you're doing"

Izuku: "Playing games. Power on your left"

Power: "Got him. Nimona cover me while I rez Nayuta"

Izuku: "NIMONA TOGETHER ZAP HIM"

Izuku and Nimona both pull out lighting bolts and kill the last enemy allowing them to win the battle royale. The four get up and hug each other dancing in a circle.

Four: "We got a number one victory royale yeah Fortnite we just got down"

Chiyo: "Great now that you're done clean your room. And Izuku you have your first day tomorrow"

Izuku: "Booo. C'mon girls let's clean up"

They spent that day cleaning their dorm then went to bed. Izuku woke up with Toga's ass in his face so he pulled down her panties and began to lick her. She started moaning in her sleep and beginning to squirm a little. He then made a fist and shoved it into her pussy waking her up yelling.

Toga: "OHHHHHHH~"

Izuku then crawled over and inserted his dick into her ass. He covered her mouth as she kept moaning.

Izuku: "You better keep your voice down don't wanna wake up the girls"

With a final thrust he came in her ass. He then got off the bed and took a shower then got changed. He walked out of his room and to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast. He then walked out of the dorms and to the school. He got to the classroom and sat down as the other students came in and began to introduce themselves.

Izuku: grumbling "Stupid Nezu making me go to a hero school. While the others get to go out and kill someone"

Aizawa then came through the door quieting everyone.

Aizawa: "My name is Shota Aizawa. I will be your home room teacher"

Iida: "Excuse me but why is the Chainsaw devil here. He is a vigilante who should be imprisoned"

They looked at Izuku who had fallen asleep with a snot bubble that then popped and woke him up.

Izuku: "Huh"

Aizawa: "He's here for a special reason requested by Nezu himself and the president. Reasons for which I don't know"

Izuku: "Revenge"

They looked at him.

Aizawa: "What do you mean revenge"

Izuku: "Me and my sisters lost our parents about four years or so ago because they were killed by a villain. Nezu and Madam pres. wants me to kill him. And I want to kill him for killing my parents. Go ahead and tell me it's not "heroic" of me I don't care. Me and my team are mercenaries we don't care about this whole good vs evil crap as long as we're being paid"

Toru: "So you're being paid to be here"

Izuku: "To stay here yes. Not for killing him cause this is personal"

Aizawa: "Who even is this killer"

Izuku: "A man named All For One"

Aizawa: "AFO? But they died. Killed by the dead former number one hero Paragon"

Izuku: "No he's alive. And I'll stop at nothing to kill him for my parents"

Aizawa: "Well then. All of you put on these gym uniforms and meet me outside"

They headed to the lockers and now the boys can be seen changing as Izuku takes off his shirt to show his scars.

Ejiro: "Woah dude. How'd you get all those scars"