Chapter 8

It was the day of the sports festival as Izuku is seen in Komari's apartment.

Izuku: "Sorry I had to move our date to today"

Komari: "It's ok. You had adopted a new daughter so you had to give her a lot of attention"

She placed a plate of beef in front of him and he instantly ate it like an animal. While Izuku ate it Komari stared at him with love. She then also began to eat and they talked. After they ate Komari was getting a little turned on.

Izuku: "This is good beef"

Komari: "Thank you. Say you wanna maybe go to the bedroom"

Izuku stopped and looked up at her.

Izuku: "Really first date and you wanna have sex"

Komari: "You're right sorry I asked"

Izuku looked down then stood up. He went to her side of the table and began to kiss her making her go wide eyed as he stuck his tongue in her mouth and she happily went with it closing her eyes and kissing back. Izuku put his hands at her waist and moved them down to her ass.

She then pulled off her shirt showing her bra and Izuku pulled off his as Izuku pushed her against the wall then Izuku ripped off her bra and tossed it to the floor. She then pushed him to another wall pulling down her dress and panties then pulled down his pants. She licked his dick it up and down as Izuku was catching his breath. She grabbed his hands and placed them on the back of her head as Izuku thrusted into her head.

After several minutes he came down her throat. He pulled back as she swallowed the rest. Izuku picked her up then pushed her against the wall holding her ass as he inserted his dick inside. He thrusted and thrusted into her making her moan like crazy. She then reached to her left on a table in her bag and pulled out a ball gag. He took it and put it on her.

He then picked her up holding her by the waist and kicked open her bedroom door. She pointed to her closet and he went over and saw rope.

Komari: "In the drawer on my bedside"

He opened to see instructions on how to tie a woman. He smirked and did. He noticed a hook on the ceiling and pulled her into the air. He fucked her some more while she was tied up in the air. He then came in her asshole and pulled the ball gag out.

For the next few hours they had sex with. They then kissed again then went to sleep.

The next day Izuku and Komari are seen entering the dorms. They were fully dressed as Komari was a blushing mess.

Komari: "I can't believe we did all that"

Izuku: "Yep pretty good ain't it"

Komari: "Yeah" 'I want more'

They entered their room as Eri ran to him first.

Eri: "Papa's home. Who's she"

Izuku: "Another mommy"

Eri: "Yay"

She jumped out of his arms and into Komari's and she could feel all of Eri's love instantly and she started to cry with happy tears.

Komari: "I'm your mama Komari"

Izuku's sisters and dogs then also ran to Izuku and hugged him. He hugged back and patted the dogs.

Nimona: "You ready to crush the sports festival tomorrow"

Izuku: "Huh"

Nayuta: "Nezu said you're gonna be in the sports festival"

Izuku: "I didn't agree to that"

Chiyo: "Yeah Nezu said you don't have a choice"

Izuku: "Rat bastard"

Eri: "What's a bastard"

Chiyo: "IZUKU"

Izuku: "Crap"

We now skip to the sports festival as heroes have filled up the stands. With Izuku he was currently in the tunnel with Midnight making out with her and lightly fucking her naked with her costume on the ground with her leg held by Izuku. He pulled out as Midnight got on her knees and sucked him off the rest. He came in her mouth and she drank it all.

Izuku: "We'll go harder later after this"

Midnight: "I would like that"

He smacked her ass as she grabbed her costume and put it back on. He went back to the 1-A waiting room as Mina walked up to him.

Mina: "You went and had light sex with Midnight"

Izuku: "Yep"

He sat down as Kyoka sat in his lap and made out with him. Midnight then opened the door telling them it's time to start. They began to walk out as Izuku thought one thing.

Izuku: 'Watch closely AFO watch as I show you my power and how I'll rip you to shreds'

Meanwhile somewhere else.

???: "Are you watching AFO"

AFO: "Yes I am but may I ask why I should watch"

???: "So you can have an understanding of what Chainsaw Man is capable of. I must have him. All to myself"

AFO: "Whatever"

This is your King of The Nine Hells. See you sinners later.