𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢
*𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵*

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I should be embarrassed. In fact, I should be absolutely mortified.

I'm a mafia princess for god's sake, I shouldn't be squirming on a leather couch under the strong body of Steve Rogers, my father's number one enemy, and apparently, the man who's weaseling his way into my heart. But here I am, my thighs parted with my dress shoved up around my hips as Steve grinds his bulge into my covered core, his lips attacking my neck at a pace that had me nearly screaming when he licked up the tense muscles. "Cazzo bambina," Steve's nose trailed up my throat, his lips hovering above as I looked up at him, "I won't let you leave the pits of hell if I take you."

Steve's eyes were no longer the light blue I had become accustomed to, his eyes were now a stormy blue, the color of a midnight sea and my thighs clamped around his hips when I realized I had done this to him, I had made him unhinged. So I tilted my head back, our noses brushing and my lips ghosted gently over his, and with a small smile I spoke against his plush bottom lip, "If you're the king of hell, show me how to be your queen."

A growl ripped out of Steve's throat, it was animalistic, but it was pure. I couldn't escape the beast that had freed from inside Steve when his lips came down on mine, swallowing any noise that could be made by me. My hands slid through his perfectly styled hair and he quickly slid his left hand into my panties, fingers immediately finding my clit, rubbing tight circles on the beat. His kisses became desperate as I panted against his mouth, our tongues dancing with each other as he completely dominated my mind, body, and soul. I pulled on his hair when he slid a finger down, circling my entrance once before he was slowly pushing, not enough to hurt, but enough to sting. Steve had become completely unhinged when he started to pump his fingers, pulling away from my mouth with swollen red lips, and his eyes had completely been swallowed by his pupils. He was a man possessed.

"Whose girl are you?"

I gasped when Steve slid his middle finger in alongside his pointer, my toes curling when he found the mystery spot everyone had always told me about, and a wanton moan fell out of my mouth before I could process what was happening. "Yours," I whined when his thumb pressed down on my clit, it was too much and not enough.

"I want a name bambina," his breath ghosted across my lips and I whined, surging up for a kiss that he granted me, our mouths moving in unison as he pushed me further into the couch, his hand picking up speed as he pushed me towards my first orgasm at the hand of someone else. My lips parted as I gasped when he hit that spot that made me see stars, "A," A punishing slap against my clit from his palm as he continued a ruthless speed, "Name," my toes curled in my heels as he pushed me towards that cliff, the thin string in my stomach stretched thin, fraying at the edges like my sanity, "Bambina."

He curled his fingers once more and I shattered, crying out as white-hot pleasure ripped through my body, I was shaking when I finally opened my eyes again, Steve smirking down at me. He really was the devil in disguise, "I'm yours Steve Rogers, completely yours and at your mercy only." Steve grinned, leaning down to give me a much gentler kiss as he pulled his fingers from my core, bringing them up to his lips and sucking them clean.

"Next time I fuck you bambina," I slid my hands down the planes of his chest and stomach, stopping at the belt buckle that was separating me from the pleasure I knew only Steve could give me, "I'll make it slow and sweet, put some roses down on the bed, whatever the fuck you want," Steve pulled my thong down, tucking it in his back pocket after it slipped past my feet, "But I need you so goddamn bad bambina, it hurts." I unbuckled his belt, letting it dangle open before I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, freeing his cock shortly after. "It's going to hurt," Steve murmured, leaning down to kiss my throat again, "I'll be gentle if it's too much, hit my arm and I'll stop."