Chapter 10

Edited

*****************************

I feel at peace. I feel complete. Those are the feelings I felt when I woke up the next morning. My eyes are yet to be opened. I feel Jinhwan brushing through my hair. I know it's him because of the sparks I felt. I slowly opened my eyes and am greeted with the sight of my loving mate. His eyes are closed though, but his fingers are brushing my hair and he's humming to some tune. He looks happy and content that I couldn't help but stare.

"Morning princess" He said suddenly, startling me

"You startled me." I said, hitting him lightly on the chest and turn away from him

He laughed at my weak attempt to hit him, causing his chest to vibrate. He took my chin in his hand and tilted my head towards him, giving me a kiss. No words could describe how amazing it is.

"I love you" He said when the kiss is over

"You know that right?" He said again

I nodded happily and put my head on his chest, my fingers tracing his abs

"I love you too Jinhwan" I said

"I still can't believe you said that you know. It feels like a dream, one that I don't want to wake up" He said with honesty

I laugh at his cheesiness and he turned us over so that he was on top of me.

"Oh so you're laughing at me, yeah?" He said and I nodded, still laughing

"Say sorry" He threatened

"Or what?" I ask

He smirk seductively and lean down, brushing his lips on the lobes of my ear. My eyes widen.

"J-Jinhwan. W-what are you doing?"

"Apologise. Or else" He said and I gulped

"I'll tickle you!" He said and proceeds tickling me, causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Okay okay" I finally give up

"Sorry" I said and smiled cheekily at him

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" He said leaning down, giving me a passionate kiss.

It was so intense, we almost did the deeds again but someone interrupted by knocking the door. Jinhwan looks pissed, causing me to laugh.

"This is not over yet." He said jokingly

"Didn't say it's over" I said seductively and climb off the bed and into the bathroom while Jinhwan tend to the door.

Minutes later, the bathroom door is opened and Jinhwan went in, standing behind me, his hands on my waist.

"You should be queuing up you know" I said without looking at him

"Mmmhmm, but I decided to continue where we left off." He said kissing my neck and yeah, you guessed what happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After our little 'bonding' time, we went downstairs for breakfast. It was pretty quiet as some people go out to work, school and doing their job. So when we arrived at the kitchen, we met Satan spawns.

Junhoe, Donghyuk and Yunhyeong all gave me and Jinhwan knowing looks and I roll my eyes at them, giving them the finger.

"Whoa whoa there, you already have that this morning I believe" Junhoe said smirking.